Any Illinois (Chicago) Cathe fans?

mlmccauley

Cathlete
Just wondering if there are any Cathe fans in the Illinois/Chicago area? I'm from Downers Grove, a suburb of Chicago. Anybody else?

sure, I'm here. I'm in Burr Ridge, specifically--and we used to live in Victoria Ridge in Downers on 63rd and Woodward. We still own a condo in Woodridge, in fact.
I've travelled to Akron to see DebH and Hb and Lisa--surely we can put something together locally. Is that new Liberty Inn--where Steven's used to be) any good--or maybe at Chili's on 75th?? Or...TGI Friday's ? or???? Philly's Pizza on 63rd? or Bennigan;s on 75th and Lemont? let me know. anytime after Christmas...Murph
I have a profile or e-mail: [email protected]
or maybe we can go "in the middle" and get Erika to come to Oak Brook--lots of good places there. e-mail me off-line. Murph

Hey Ladies!

I'm local, in Carol Stream (used to live in Downers Grove myself!). Glad to see I have fellow "Cathe-ites" close to home!

My email is [email protected] if anyone is planning a get together at some point.

Friends it Fitness,
Nicole

I grew up in Des Plaines-my home town so I'm there visiting a lot. I lived in Carol Stream for two years. I've heard that it has really changed since I lived there in 1985. I love the Chicago area and miss it a lot and my family.

Joanne

Formerly Chicagoland...

I grew up in Oswego, an outer west suburb. I moved away almost 4 years ago but it's great to read about all of you from around there! I'll actually be home to see my family in 3 days - can't wait! :)

Hi, I used to be from the chicago area. Grew up in Mt. Prospect, went to Wheaton College in Wheaton, husband worked for the corporate office of Servicemaster in Downer's Grove, and then we slowly defected out to the country never to return to that crazy place (no offense taken I hope). We have left the corporate world forever, but boy I wish I would have started with Cathe when I lived there and would have loved to meet you all!!! I'm sure you could find many Catheites from that area and what fun it would be to get together!!!

I wish I could find a group from out here in WI to meet with. Accountability is a powerful thing.....but we sure have a great group here in cyberspace, huh??

Briee

Ooooo!!! I gotta say......

I was born in Illinois!! I've lived in Des Plaines (very young), Hoffman Estates, and McHenry. :) I had family in Schaumburg, Wheeling, and currently now in Cary and Lake in the Hills!! Cool!!!

Hollie

Hi,
I was born and raised in Chicago (in the city) on the North Side in Roger's Park near Evanston. But alas, I too moved (2 yrs ago)I live here in Atlanta, GA but I was up there in Chicago last month. My family is still there so I visit them and my friends during the holidays when my boyfriend and I and our son aren't spending the holidays with his family.

-Jilliana

Hi Jilliana!

Jilliana - I have a friend who lives in Rogers Park a few blocks from the lake! I will be visiting there soon as well. ;-)

Elgin

Hi!

I live in Elgin, IL just outside of Chicago. We've been here a little over 2 years. We moved from just south of Green Bay, WI. We love it here.

Connie

RE: Ooooo!!! I gotta say......

Hey Hollie,
I have a friend that live in Lake of the Woods (we both went to Maine West High School in Des Plaines). She works at the City Hall. My brother lives in Wheeling.

Joanne

Hi Nicole!

I just read your E-mail and so many others which I can't believe because they live so close to where i'm at (i live in the City of Elmhurst which is the suburb of Chicago).They all live so close yet all are Cathe fans!!This is awesome because I thought i was the only cathe fan!!I tell people at work I workout with Step videos and my friends and Co-workers would ask me what videos i use and of course i tell them Cathe Fedrich's videos and they would look at me like "Cathe" who?! So, finally i'm glad to see I'm not alone!! I find Cathe's tapes so beneficial and virtous after every workout of hers!!I'm sure you know what i'm talking about!I just lost 40 lbs pounds and suddenly everyone around me wants to borrow my Cathe tapes!! You know the ones that said "Cathe" who?! Anyway, I'm glad there are people like you who love Cathe Fedrich's workout and yet live soo close!I just found this website today, so keep in touch!!!

Friends in Fitness,
Angie Zamarripa
[email protected]

Hi Nicole!

I just read your E-mail and so many others which I can't believe because they live so close to where i'm at (i live in the City of Elmhurst which is the suburb of Chicago).They all live so close yet all are Cathe fans!!This is awesome because I thought i was the only cathe fan!!I tell people at work I workout with Step videos and my friends and Co-workers would ask me what videos i use and of course i tell them Cathe Fedrich's videos and they would look at me like "Cathe" who?! So, finally i'm glad to see I'm not alone!! I find Cathe's tapes so beneficial and virtous after every workout of hers!!I'm sure you know what i'm talking about!I just lost 40 lbs pounds and suddenly everyone around me wants to borrow my Cathe tapes!! You know the ones that said "Cathe" who?! Anyway, I'm glad there are people like you who love Cathe Fedrich's workout and yet live soo close!I just found this website today, so keep in touch!!!

Friends in Fitness,
Angie Zamarripa
[email protected]

Hi Nicole!

Friends in Fitness,
Angie Zamarripa
[email protected]

Hi Nicole!

Friends in Fitness,
Angie Zamarripa
[email protected]

Hi Nicole!

Friends in Fitness,
Angie Zamarripa
[email protected]

Hi Nicole!

Friends in Fitness,
Angie Zamarripa
[email protected]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.