Any Illinois Cathe fans out there?

Oh Wow!

I teach in Frankfort and go shopping in Orland frequently. I can meet in Oakbrook...I am very familiar with this area and Schaumburg and Bloomingdale too. Notice the shopping mall connection for each town?! Hee! Hee!

Since we are moving sometime (our house has only been on the market 4 days) I have some free time, but weekends would probably be better. I am not working this summer, so I have to be available to show the house during the week. I could probably do a weekend if I probably know enough in advance, but even then, it might not be certain.

I am so excited to meet you all!

webbgirl

Oct would be fine with me. Maybe we can find a place that we can hang out a little bit longer, some of you advanced people can show us your Pike;-)

WantFit

>Oct would be fine with me. Maybe we can find a place that we
>can hang out a little bit longer, some of you advanced people
>can show us your Pike;-)
>
>WantFit

Okay, maybe I should post a poll with dates for October?
Oak Brook is great because there's lots of shopping too.
I'm thinking October 22nd? Oh, waiiiiiiiiit! I'm running the Chicago Marathon on Oct. 9th and then my 1st wedding anniversary is October 16th.

So, if Sept. doesn't work for everyone how about October 22nd, Saturday?

Kimbra and Angie,

Hi, I grew up in O'Fallon, MO but I am moving to Creve Coeur. I am so excited to go back! Friday is moving day and there's still lots of packing and cleaning to do!

Maybe we can do a STL Cathe get together.

Jessica

It sounds like we'll be meeting in Oakbrook at the mall (Cheesecake Factory) sometime in September or October. I am available most of the weekends except for the first weekend in Sept and the second weekend in Oct. I have no idea when we are moving too, so that may throw a wrench in the works. We are looking at houses and have found a few we really like, but as I mentioned before, our house has only been on the market 4 days (we have had 3 look-sees so far though), so who knows what will happen!

This coordination of weekends takes a lot of work, but it will be worth it to meet everyone!

P.S. I am still new to responding to messages, so if I am doing something incorrectly, will somebody let me know? I am having trouble with how much info I previously wrote (i.e., my selling and buying a new house) to include in new replys.

webbgirl

Angie and Jessica,

A get-together sounds like fun to me. Angie, my DH and I go over to Fairview all the time. I'm usually wanting to spend the day at Border's or Sports Authority. I'm wanting to go to Eckert's and get some peaches this weekend.

Kimbra

>I'll be at a conference in Chicago in October (weekend of the
>20th) and at another in March. Any chance of any get-togethers
>then?:p

Drat, I'm a dope! My October conference is in Springfield (it's in Chicago 2 out of 3 years, and I forgot!)

I grew up in Pittsfield, Illinois (close to Quincy) but now live in Chesterfield, Missouri(West St. Louis County).

Just though I'd throw this in: I'm originally from the Belleville, IL area, but now live in Florida. I received my BA from Saint Louis University and my MA from SIUE. I was just in the area this past week and never dreamt that I'd be saying I couldn't wait to go back to a COOLER Florida! LOL!

HI!HI!

I just got back from Disney World but I had to chime in quick about being an Illinois Cathe-ite and how exciting it is to plan a get together for everyone in the area or everyone who is willing to travel to the area....(Shelley!!).

I grew up in Bloomington/Normal and now I live in far northern Illinois...close to the Cheddar Curtain. Love Oak Brook and am looking forward to a great shopping weekend with great girlfriends!

I think any date would be fine - my boyfriend tends to hunt a lot in the fall so I don't think he'd miss me too much!!! :p

Angie

I would love to meet ya'll. I'll try to make it whatever dates you choose. I don't think I can go without seeing my kiddos though... I am sure DH and the kids can entertain themselves n Chicago. :)

Kimbra, Angie and Jessica,

Maybe sometime we can plan a St. Louis area get together. I'm glad to see there are some fellow Cathe fans in the area.

Kimbra, Angie, Jessica, and Sarah,

I live about an hour east of St. Clair Square and Terry Mia lives in O'Fallon Missouri. That would make 6 Catheites fairly close. I'd love to get together with all of you sometime, matter of fact I was downtown St. Louis last Friday at the City Museum so that the kids could play.

Sami

Hi Sami,

Lets definitely do a get-together sometime soon. I would love to meet all of the St Louis area Catheites!

Hey fellow Missouri Catheites! I live about an hour from St. Louis. My DH works in Chesterfield. A get-together would be fun.

Autumn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.