Any hope for the lonely Canucks?

CYBERSIS

Cathlete
Just hoping that all of us Canadians who ordered from CK Sales will get a break when it comes to shipping. We have to wait till the DVD's are shipped to CK and then wait till CK ships to us! The waiting is just about killing me.

I too am checking every 5 minutes or so to see if there is an update.

I'm not Canadian but, I am trying not to think about the waiting too.

I missed the DVD presale, so I'll just be excited when they are available to order. :+

I think I paid $189CDN for the DVD's when I pre-ordered through CK Sales. I pre-ordered the whole series. They also won't charge my VISA until the DVD's ship.
Michele

I pre-ordered from CK Sales and got my new Cathe tapes on the day after New Years. CK was very quick to ship! So you won't have long to wait.

Patricia, Toronto

Hang in there , I pre-ordered from ck sales they phoned the minute my tapes were in and I had them a couple of days later( Jan. 3rd.):) They were fast and very friendy on the phone they know we want are Cathe tapes.

Fellow Canucks!

Not sure what this means, but CK Sales now has the Intensity DVD's listed for sale on their site now!!!!!! :D Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth in NS

I saw the new stuff on the CK sales site as well. I took that as a great sign (maybe just wishful thinking) but DVD's we in Canada are waiting on pins and needles!

Just wondering if anyone has actually heard confirmation that CK Sales has our DVD in stock and are working on shipping them?? :)

I spoke to Jack yesterday on another matter and asked about the DVD's. He said they have them and will start shipping them tomorrow.

Joanna

GOT EM! WOW! And I'm on the east coast! Now if only Calliou wasn't on, then I could preview! Oh well, my 2 year old wins. I'll look at them tonight after dh gets home. Maybe I'll even attempt IMAX 2!

Beth :D :D :D :D

Hey Beth, had to respond to your post. I am in NS too, and also battle with Caillou. What part of the province are you in?
Cindy:)

Hey Cindy!

I live just outside Halifax in Lantz(about 10 minutes past Halifax International Airport). I grew up in the southern end of the province, then lived in Halifax for about 8 years. We moved out to Lantz almost 2 years ago. My little guy loves Caillou (dh and I refer to him as the bald whiney kid ;-))It's great to know I'm not the only Cathe fan in the province. Where are you?

Beth

PS - Are you waiting for your DVD's too?

Hi Beth, I'm in Amherst, born and bred, except for university years in Halifax. I have had Imax2, and C&W on VHS. After reading all the reviews I ordered the Terminator and BootCamp DVDs this afternoon. Now I have to find a medicine ball, which I'm sure my kids will think is another toy. My workout space doubles as our tv/family room, so sometimes we have some heavy duty negotiating as to who can use the TV. I agree about Caillou, my dh and I have the same opinion. Rosie is obviously more mature for her age LOL. I love redheads. Great to know there is another Cathe fan so close.
Cindy

Hello,

I am in Fredericton, NB

Do you girls know where we can order, thru website, a medicine ball?

Thanks

Hi Helene, I've been off-line for a day or so due to the icestorm. I have a catalogue for a place in Quebec called "Muscle Up Canada" and they sell all kinds of fitness gear, including medicine balls of various weights. They are all in metric weights so I have asked my DH to do the conversion for me before I order. They have a web site, www.muscleupcanada.com, which probably has more info. I haven't ordered from these guys for quite a while, so I can't offer any input on service. Hope this helps, and I'll let you know if there is any problem getting my medicine ball. Cindy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.