"any guys out there?" 7-4

m keith

Cathlete
Happy fourth everyone!!
Today is a cardio day...and I haven't done IMAX II in ages. So, I'm really looking forward to my afternoon workout.
Catch you all later,
Keith

RE:

Happy 4th of July to all (even though I'm not American :7 )!

I did the BM2 Boot Camp premix this morning. What a TOUGH workout! As soon as I was done, I looked like I came in from a severe thundershower! Those push ups on the ball are killer.

Tim

RE:

Hi all!!!

Tim... I know exactly how it feels... the heat and humidity here are awful!!!

Seems I'm feeling a little better 2day... worked shoulders form Pyramid+MM (my Green band snapped so I used the Purple one... ouch!!! like trying to stretch solid plastic!!!).

Then did the cardio portion of CTS Step & Intervals.

2morrow is my rest day (woooooohooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!) so I guess I'll be spending it sunbathing around the pool!:+ :+ :+ :+ :+

Have a great weekend!

Chris.

RE:

Hey guys-

Walk/jog for me as well. Went for 70 minutes, and am glad it's over. Off to 4th of July party. Have a great weekend!
Ben

RE:

I went to a live bootcamp class today as I want to get used to working out with a large group of people (it's been awhile) .I am getting ready for the roadtrip.It was a tough workout.Have a great weekend everyone & to my American friends have a great July 4.Tim what part of Ontario are you from ? there a re a few of us Canadians on the board
Chris

RE:

Hi Chris! I live in the GTA, in Vaughan. Where do you live? No one I know has ever heard about Cathe, so I can see why there are hardly any Canadians here. It's great to see I now have a fellow Canadian Catheite :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.