"Any guys out there?" 7-11

m keith

Cathlete
Hey guys -
So..I just did Tony Horton's new One on One - the first installment, Plyo Legs. As I figured, it's pretty hardcore. There are several familiar moves that he bumps up and some new stuff too. Altogether, I would rate it pretty high on the intensity scale...I had to stop short more than once and catch my breath. Plus, my legs are on fire.
And...as an added bonus, Tony does a few things you wouldn't expect on a workout video, but I don't want to give it away.

The production is very low key. Just TH and Mason (the director) with a camera at his house. Keith says...thumbs up!

Catch all you guys later,
Keith

RE:

Hey Keith
I will have to get this new DVD.Does Tony have a new series out ? Today I will do Cathe "Cardio Fusion" Have a great weekend everyone.I may not be able to get on.Going back to the cottage
Cheers
Chris

RE:

Hey guys-

I did Rhythmic Step today while my 16 month old was running around. It was kind of like exercising during an obstical course. Avoiding balls, toys and little hands and feet added a new challenge.:)

Keith, I'm glad you enjoyed your new workout!;)

Ben

RE:

:D :D :D

Ben, I know how it feels... I don't have a kid but I have Merrick, a French Bulldog and whenever I have her around while working out I either jump over her during cardio, or she gives me a tongue bath if I'm doing abs or weights!!!!!

Keith, glad Tony's 1-on-1 was money well spent! Variety is always the key to training effectively and keeping your muscles guessing.

I did PS Shoulders + Legs 2day.

Saturday is Rhythmic Step day!!! Let's see if I can get the full choreography again!!!

Have a great weekend guys!

Chris.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.