"any guys out there?" 6-19

m keith

Cathlete
Good morning gents,
I'm having a gym style week - yesterday I did GS chest and triceps (the drop set of pushups still kills me) and today I'm on to Back, shoulders and biceps. I also did #3 in coremax

and...I have made new commitment to clean eating. I am trying trying trying to cut (most) of the bad things out of my diet. I have to admit, the other day...I had pizza and beer. On the long road down to single digit body fat % - I don't think that was such a great idea...it tasted good, though :). OK...maybe I'll cheat once a month or something.

catch you guys later.
Keith

RE:

Hey guys

Went for a run today, and was hoping for 8 miles. Had to start walking at 7.4, because my knees were sore. So close. Oh well, next time.

Ben

RE:

Drill Max Ultra cardio blast today for me. There isn't a thing wrong with cheating with a heavy meal once in a while, I'd go crazy if I had to deny all those cravings.

RE:

I agree Jerry,
I found these organic frozen pizzas made by a California co. Amy's.I think they are so good.I also enjoy having my beer.We must allow ourselves some treats.Today is Slow & Heavy chest & back followed by HIS
catch you later
Chris

RE:

Hi guys!

Clean eating???? What's that???? :+ :+ :+ :+ :+

I "try" to eat clean (mainly white meat, vegetables and fruit most of the week) but when I crave for a pita (with gyos) and french fries nothing and no one can stop me... but I drink plenty of naturally carbonated mineral water with it - and never after 9 pm!!! LOLOLOL

Ayways, it was all tris 2day (Gym Style plus MIS) followed by Core Max #2.

I'm so glad I can work at 8:30 am because the weather is getting hotter by the day here! 99F/37C. No wonder I can't bring myself to do any Yoga at 3pm.... Sahara temperatures!

Chris.

RE:

I've enjoyed far too many beers in my day, and they did far more harm then good, so I'm clean and sober now. My main vice comes in the form of buffalo chicken wings, kobe beef, and sugar in almost every form! And, like Chris, am unstoppable until my craving is under control.

These are all treats, I certainly don't indulge often, usually once a week is all. Rest of the week is healthy junk.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.