Any facial moisterizers that add a touch of color?

Aquajock

Cathlete
Greetings, Cathletes! As we start heading into fall with the cooler, drier weather, and knowing that fall has an irritating way of becoming winter, I was wondering if there are any facial moisturizers that can be applied and worn under make-up that add a bit of tan-type color to the face? I usually just put on a light application of Oil Of Olay daily moisturizer before putting on The Face in the morning, but I'm getting really, REALLY tired of looking like an Edvard Munch painting in the winter and I don't want to go to a sunless tanning joint.

Any suggestions?

TIA!!

A-Jock

Oil of olay actually makes a tinted moisturizer to cover up "imperfections" like redness (which I have). It worked pretty well for me, but now that I do put foundation on I do use it anymore. i think it is total effects with tint. I love oil of olay and don't use anything else, so I am soooo biased when I suggest this.

Kristin

There are so many tinted moisturizers on the market from the drugstore variety to the higher end like Laura Mercier which is very popular. Drugstore has Olay, Aveeno, CoverGirl, Boots etc. There is also Jergens which is a moisturizer with a slow tanning action which you may like. I like to use Jergens in the winter do just get rid of that washed out look.

I use Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer with a light tint - sheer hint of color. It also has an SPF of 30.

I don't even wear liquid makeup. This moisturizer is all I need. I love it!

Have you tried the Benefit line of cosmetics? They make an tinted moisturizer in 2 shades. It is called You Rebel. I use You Rebel lite. As I'm a bit pale to begin with.

The names of all the products are a little naughty. Quality. And absolute fun!

I'm cheap, but this line is worth evey penny in my opinion.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.