Any deliveries yet to the UK?

SBW

Hi there,

Probably a bit optimistic that DVD's will arrive this week but just wondered if the Postie has popped these though any UK letter boxes yet? I've ordered via USPS priority but no idea how long this takes. Looking forward to getting started after reading all the great reviews...hopefully only a wee wait now!

Susan x

Hi Susan

I'm also in the UK and nothing for me yet. I usually give it about two weeks after they've gone out to get the dvds as customs can take a while. They will probably come around next week, but by giving it two weeks its a nice surprise when you get the knock on the door with delivery.

I cannot wait for these to arrive.

Laura

Oh it must be hellish for you guys to have to wait and read all the wonderful comments about the new dvds! I hope they arrive sooner than you expect! :)

No delivery yet down to NZ. I'm getting so excited reading the reviews! Hopefully my package will arrive next week as I ordered back in May.

I note that you SBW live in Doric country. I am further doon the country in the Central belt. Wonder if they will hit for us TAX! Or will it slide under the radar. Interested to hear when you gwts yours.

yep, north east of Scotland...definately a doric quine although work in Aberdeen so hiv to tame the twang a wee bit!
Never sure if i'm going to be taxed - when I have been it's been hefty so hopefully under the radar this time...will let you ken!

Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.