Any Cathletes in SC?

Hello! Hello no ur not! I'm in Elgin! Wow how long have u been a Cathe fan?

hi renee!!
i grew up in columbia, but i'm currently in spartanburg after being away from SC for years. i've been a cathe fan since '98...how about you? i know elgin is right outside of columbia, but i don't think i've ever been... good to see other SC cathletes out there!!

Born and raised in Greenville (my mom was born and raised in Spartanburg, amd my dad in Greenwood).

I live north of Atlanta now, but also have a home in Garden City Beach, SC. Does that count? :)

I am originally from wva I moved here 15 yrs ago. I have just disscovered cathe a little over a year ago. I am 43 on sept 8 th. I am on a quest to gain strength in bones and muscles and lose weeight for health reasons. I love the music Cathe has in her dvds. So glad to know a fellow Cathe fan lives near!

Renee, this is crazy - I live in Elgin SC too! I'm in Woodcreek Farms to be exact, but I work in Columbia - I'm a professor at USC. I've been a Cathelete since the early 1990s and I think I have all her workouts. I've only lived in SC for two years, but so far I'm loving it!

Lurdes

I'm in Fort Mill which is just outside of Charlotte. I would love to find a fellow Cathlete near me!!!

There's quite a few of us SC cathletes! That's awesome! We should do a meet up in Columbia sometime, since that's probably a good central location for all of us.

Oh my goodness that is a wonderful idea. I am so glad to know there r so many of us.
Id love to get to know each of u.
Has any of u been to a road trip before?

MariaLurdes said:
Renee, this is crazy - I live in Elgin SC too! I'm in Woodcreek Farms to be exact, but I work in Columbia - I'm a professor at USC. I've been a Cathelete since the early 1990s and I think I have all her workouts. I've only lived in SC for two years, but so far I'm loving it!

Lurdes

Omg well hello! So glad to know u are around here. Hey by any chance are u interested in jogging? Lol. I live on watts hill rd. Any chance that is near here because I don't recall that area. I am a registered med assistamt and dental assistant and I to work in Columbia also! That's wonderful! I am 43 on Sept 8 and I do not have a lot of friends because I work and come home amd for years took care of kids. Now I have a little more time to devote to exercise again. I'm trying to lose about 20 to 25 pounds now. Do u have kids?

Oh I also can't run a lot because I have pf and I'm starting to get something wrong with ankle. But when I do try to jog I am slow. Lol. I love the way jogging feels as I'm doing it. My feet does not. Lol.

Hope you guys can help.. does anyone know of good places to go hiking in sc close to Columbia? I am from wv and they were everywhere but not so much here. Id love to find a long hiking trail to do once a week, and also a nice place to jog once a week. ?????

I'm in York...just down the road from Fort Mill :)
My oldest daughter is in the MAC program at USC. She goes down to the river with her dog to run a few days a week. Also runs on campus sometimes. I don't know about hiking spots in Columbia but there are lots up here in York County

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.