any Canucks got your DVDs yet?

Ok, still nothing in the mail box, I thought today for sure!

It's Friday, no pre-veiw party for me:(
Instead we got a hydro bill, I'm going just a little crazy.

Any body get their's today? Brigitte:)

Hey Brigette :) I'll see your hydro bill and raise you a gas bill:+ Nothing here yet, I'm wishing I lived in Tillsonburg, Body Break got her's there.

Glad you like that little walk down Comox memory lane:7

Take Care
Laurie

Only an aeroplan newsletter in today's mailbox. Big disappointment now what am I going to do all weekend?;)

Hey Laurie, Happy Friday to you!

Wow Body Break got hers!
Tillsonburg is just 1 hour down high way 3 from me.
I think she ordered from Advanced Videos, if I remember right.

Today's my cheat day, so I might just go chill that bottle
of red wine, Cheers :9
Brigitte

When I went home for lunch there was nothing in my mailbox. :-( Maybe the mailman has not been and hopefully will be there when I get home. Who am I fooling, I will probably have to wait until Moday:-( :-(

Hello Bubachick,

You're right I ordered from Advance Workouts and my DVDs always arrive within 4-6 business days. I pre-ordered with Jen and she charge me 59.95 with free shipping. Can't beat that!

Hope you get yours soon!

Sue

Nothing for me yet either. Monday's sounding good though, now that we know at least one has gotten across the border! :)

I GOT MINE, I GOT MINE!!! They were waiting in my mailbox when I got home!

YIPPEE!! And one other nice thing, because it's such a small case, it's just in a padded envelope and no duty was charged!

Two of my children were born in Comox! What a small world! My dh and I spent 5 years in Comox and loved it there. In fact we hope to retire there someday.

I haven't received my dvds yet but I was thinking it was going to be next week anyway. I can't wait though!!

I got mine, I got mine! And I live in Quebec, so hopefully everyone else should get their's soon!

Corinne :)

YAAAH!! What a nice surprise Shelley and no duty, Bonus!!

I have some money on my fridge just in case, but I really
hope it's a slim package in my mail box duty free toooo! :)

Have a great week end Connie enjoy your DVD's:)

Body Break were your DVD'S duty free too?
You got a great deal price wise, and free shipping!
Way to go girl :) Brigitte

Oh, I'm happy to hear they've been arrived duty free. I've been eagerly checking my mailbox every day. We're moving in less than 3 weeks and I don't want the new workouts to get lost in the transition. Plus I'm eager to try them.

Impatiently waiting in Portage la Prairie, Manitoba

WOO HOO!!! I received my DVD's and my catalogue while I was home on lunch. This is the first catalogue I received and it is Amaaazing. I was able to preview half of Boot Camp. This is just what I needed. I will preview the rest when I get home. I love the case that it came in, nice and slim.

Mine also came duty-free, another Woo Hoo!!!

I have to say that when Cathe does something, she gives it her all!! I am impressed.

Debbie:D :D :D

Boo hoo! I still don't have mine! I was so sure they would be in my mailbox today... I'm starting to get worried...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.