Any Canadian Cathletes get DVD's yet ?

Bubachick

Cathlete
Hi just wondering if any Cathletes in Canada have received their dvd's yet ?
I am still waiting, hoping for today ! I am about an hour from the Windsor, Detroit border.
I am new to this neck of the woods, but the goodies I ordered with my Cathe calendar only
took about a week. I did get a message a parcel cleared the border last Friday :)

According to Canada Post's website, mine passed customs yesterday and was processed by Canada Post in Montreal this morning. Since I'm in Québec City, I'm expecting it tomorrow or Friday! (fingers crossed!)
Nathalie

Hey everyone. I’m in Montreal and just got my DVD’s this morning. Woohoo!!! I’m pretty sure that’s the fastest I’ve ever received a Cathe shipment.
Can’t wait to get going!!

I had subscribed to updates on my parcel and I just received an e-mail saying that I'm going to have to pay 23$ of tax and duties! :mad::mad::mad: This is the first time it has happened to me. Guess I've been one of the "lucky" ones to be randomly chosen for inspection.

Ya, I got nothing , happy for you Fragonard in Fergus ! I visited there once aren't you famous for the Scotish games ? Which I think are awesome !
Sorry NathL , I have been hit twice over the years with the dreaded duty tax, was not impressed either :mad: and no notice, pay at the door !
Hang in there Calgary :)

No, not in New Westminster (Vancouver), BC yet.
Oh, NathL, very sorry you got hit with customs!! : ( I hope I don't. I don't order a lot out of country, but it bugs me to get hit with items less than $45 or so. I've paid more in tariffs etc than the item since 2016.

Ya, I got nothing , happy for you Fragonard in Fergus ! I visited there once aren't you famous for the Scotish games ? Which I think are awesome !
Sorry NathL , I have been hit twice over the years with the dreaded duty tax, was not impressed either :mad: and no notice, pay at the door !
Hang in there Calgary :)
Do you have the tracking number? I was able to follow my parcel with Canada post.
I guess I have been lucky over the years to never have to pay duty and taxes. Hopefully, it won't have again for another while.
Nathalie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.