Another workout manager question - it's quick, I promise

jsutera

Cathlete
Ok - so I've started to use my laptop during my workouts so I can record my weights throughout the workout in real-time so I don't have to go back and update it later based on the print-out and my chicken-scratchings. So - how come when I go back to do the next disc in the series that focuses on the same body parts, it doesn't show the weights I used last time? I was hoping it would so I wouldn't have to refer back to old notes each time. Is there a way to do this? Or does the WM automatically refer back to the 1RM weights instead? If that's the case, those 1RMs are so outdated for me now that I hardly refer to them since in many cases, I can lift more than my 1RM weight now that I'm nearing the end of meso 3. Can you help? SNM? Cathe? Forum friends?

It should work, but since it´s not, have you tried going to your calendar, clicking on the day of the workout, click on details, click on edit workout. On this page you have options of entering the weight you used as well as editing your 1RM. From here it should change all of the workouts with the same exercise...it worked for me, anyway, for the legs.

Hope SNM chimes in because I may be all wet :confused:

Hmm that's what I've been doing and it doesn't update it for the next go-round :(

SNM - can you help?

The WM uses your 1RM throughout the entire program and you need to update these weights to really use the WM correctly. This can easily be done by clicking on the edit icon that appears next to every exercise in the STS program.

Having the WM copy your actual weights from one week to the next wouldn't make a lot of sense because your intensity (weight) should increase almost every week. As long as you enter your 1RM totals your weight calculations will automatically be done for you every week saving you a lot of time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.