Another Thank You for the Lite Series

ChelePA

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
I have been exercising with you for many years. I always gravitate towards cardio. This past year I have been adding weight workouts and doing a monthly rotation with your dvds. This has helped tremendously with my weight workouts not being skipped. Ice was perfect for me. My upper body is weaker and I could lift at your weight or slightly higher on a few. When you first talked about what types of programs would be in the Lite series, I was hoping for more cardio. Old habits :) But these workouts are perfect. The variety of weight workouts is exactly what I needed. I usually use the same weight as you and get a nice cardio effect even on the stacked upper/lower body. The calorie crushes definitely add the cardio component I was looking for. And I love Cardio Party as well as Revd Up Rumble! Lots of fun! Can’t wait for your step release! Thanks so much for all your hard work and dedication to our fitness!!!!

Hi Cathe,
I have been exercising with you for many years. I always gravitate towards cardio. This past year I have been adding weight workouts and doing a monthly rotation with your dvds. This has helped tremendously with my weight workouts not being skipped. Ice was perfect for me. My upper body is weaker and I could lift at your weight or slightly higher on a few. When you first talked about what types of programs would be in the Lite series, I was hoping for more cardio. Old habits :) But these workouts are perfect. The variety of weight workouts is exactly what I needed. I usually use the same weight as you and get a nice cardio effect even on the stacked upper/lower body. The calorie crushes definitely add the cardio component I was looking for. And I love Cardio Party as well as Revd Up Rumble! Lots of fun! Can’t wait for your step release! Thanks so much for all your hard work and dedication to our fitness!!!!

Thank you so much for your thorough and kind feedback/review of the LITE series. I’m thrilled to hear how each of these workouts plays a special role in bringing you the exact results and continued progress you’re looking for. There is so much variety and cross training benefits within the LITE series and I am so happy that you are continuing to explore and expand on all of the many workout options available to you. Make sure to also stay challenged by changing your weight when it gets easy and/or trying the many premix options to keep the workouts fresh and interesting. Thanks again for your kind words. I’m so happy you love it ❤️

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.