Another STS in Canada

Bubachick

Cathlete
Yes it's here STS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited, mail Lady had it in her car, honked her horn out in my drive and I flew out the door. Hands are still shaking from signing for it, and heart is racing. Feel like I'm doing Imax3 LOL :eek::eek:!!

Got to go open box :D:D:D:D,

Bri.:)

Darn it all, I don't have time to run home on my lunch to check my mail:(

Anyhow, good for you Bubachick. Have fun previewing:p.

I just got home for lunch, the notice from Canada Post was in my mailbox. I'm champing at the bit to go get it but I'll have to wait until I'm done work, guess I'd best be starting my 1 rep max soon. I keep meaning to do something about my habitual procrastination but alas.... :)
Can't wait to have STS in my hot little hands!!

Take Care
Laurie

Ladies it's awesome and so amazing, just opening the box and seeing all those beautiful dvd's. My kids said Mom you don't need to order any more for a long time now huh!
I'm like well, until the next pre-order LOL! I do need me some MMA :p:):p
Hope you all get yours soonest, by the way when you do check out the abs circuit, watch the weights and plates work out I can't wait to try that :eek::eek::eek:

Bri :)

Bri, CONGRATULTIONS !!!

Does it come via Canada Post? I guess I will have to got pick it up at the local Shoppers depot, if I am not home when it arrives. My poor Dh is on nights so hopefully he will hear the doorbell and answer it (unlikely though Lol)

It won't be long now.

Enjoy Bri :D

Yup, it comes via Canada Post. I got my notice in the mail and had to go pick my STS up at my local Shoppers Drug Mart yesterday.

I am doing the happy dance
yeah7.gif
!!! I got mine with no extra charges. I think it was worth the extra few days. WOO HOOO!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.