Another P90X question

beeg123

Cathlete
Hello Everyone,
I have been reading all the posts about P90X. I am really interested in purchasing this at some point so I can mix things up, but as I just went on a major Cathe shopping spree last month I need to save up some money first:) I found the classic rotation guide and I am going to subsitute some Cathe workouts for now(Imax for Plyo X). For the weight days, I was going to go to the gym. I know that Tony recommends 8-10 reps for building muscle or 12-15 for leaning out, but how many sets do I do? Does he do classic exercises for the upper body? (Bicep curls etc.) I was going to do this program in between doing Cathe rotations just so I can shock my muscles. Any input is greatly appreciated:) THANKS!!!

Beth

Beth - I don't know if you're interested, but there is a P90X-like rotation in the rotation forum. It's uses GS and S&H to get the same kind of effect as P90X.

Thanks, Christine! I actually printed out that rotation this morning:) I was just wondering what Tony does in his workouts that I could "copy" at the gym.

Beth

I almost forgot. I had another question, too:) Is the P90X nutrition plan in anyway similar to Body For Life? I'm working hard on saving up the money for P90X, but it may take a while. I have decided to pay myself a $1.00 for every day that I eat clean. I am now up to (or down to )negative $20.00.:) If only they didn't sell whoopie pie cookies at the grocery store!!! Thanks for any input!!!
Beth

I have no idea how the X's eating plan compares to BFL. Maybe someone else can answer that for you but I wanted to say that I am doing a P90X rotation right now. I really never even considered thier nutrition plan. I eat as clean as I can on my own and I am seeing fabulous results. Trust me, you don't need to follow thier plan for the X to work!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.