another new Cathe workout

Can anyone tell me what type of music in on this one? And well how did you like it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry that the DVD was out of stock. Hopefully more of them will distribute o the IDEA website. Anyways, the music is from Yes Fitness Music. Here is the song list if you want to customize your playlist:

1. Flash (Original Mix) - Rhythm Authority ft. Suzanne
2. Mambo Street (Mambo Street Club) - Muranoglass
3. Love Is A Journey (Mattias Remix) - Sergio Mauri Ft Mr. V
4. Heartbeat (Original Miami Vibes) - DJ Josh Blackwell & Miss Babayaga DJ
5. Elektro (Original Mix) - Outwork Ft Mr. Gee
6. Thinking Of You (Long Island High T Mix) - Paola Peroni
7. Lazer Patrol - Singlewave
8. Bellagio (Prog Trance Remix) - Tony Rollo
9. Poison Beat (Main Mix) - MC Jump
10. Fly Away (Dance Mix) - DJ AC/DC
11. Last Vision (Landscapes Mix) - Last Vertigo
12. Night Generation - Singlewave

Hope this helped.

Sorry that the DVD was out of stock. Hopefully more of them will distribute o the IDEA website. Anyways, the music is from Yes Fitness Music. Here is the song list if you want to customize your playlist:

1. Flash (Original Mix) - Rhythm Authority ft. Suzanne
2. Mambo Street (Mambo Street Club) - Muranoglass
3. Love Is A Journey (Mattias Remix) - Sergio Mauri Ft Mr. V
4. Heartbeat (Original Miami Vibes) - DJ Josh Blackwell & Miss Babayaga DJ
5. Elektro (Original Mix) - Outwork Ft Mr. Gee
6. Thinking Of You (Long Island High T Mix) - Paola Peroni
7. Lazer Patrol - Singlewave
8. Bellagio (Prog Trance Remix) - Tony Rollo
9. Poison Beat (Main Mix) - MC Jump
10. Fly Away (Dance Mix) - DJ AC/DC
11. Last Vision (Landscapes Mix) - Last Vertigo
12. Night Generation - Singlewave

Hope this helped.

Thank you!

I check the IDEA website and Cathe's DVD is out of stock.
I ordered a DVD on September 2 and still haven't received mine in the mail. They was no notice that they were out of stock when I ordered. I was charged for it so I hope that means I am going to be getting mine soon! My mailbox disappoints me everyday when I check it. :confused:

I know when I originally ordered mine, they charged right away. That was maybe a month or so before it was released. Hope you get yours soon!

I know when I originally ordered mine, they charged right away. That was maybe a month or so before it was released. Hope you get yours soon!

Thanks Peanut! My credit card was charged the next day after ordering. There was nothing indicating it was out of stock or on back order. I just called IDEA and they are checking with the shipping department and calling me back. The person I spoke to said I should have received it by this time. Maybe my mail carrier is enjoying the DVD! o_O

If anyone was wanting to order Cathe's Bootcamp DVD from IDEA, it is back in stock! IDEA called me back yesterday and said they received a new shipment in on Wednesday and mine was sent out that day. Can't wait to get it!

Thanks Peanut!! I was pretty sure her DVD would sell out but had no idea it would so soon. But then again, it's Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.