Another freebie aqua class!

Aquajock

Cathlete
Hey, all Twin Citians (Minnesotans, that is!) The club where I teach, the Brooklyn Center Hiway 100 Northwest Athletic Club, is having another Member Appreciation Day on Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2002. Anyone interested can come to the club that day free of charge if a member or staff member sponsors her/him.

I'll of course be teaching my 6:00 p.m. aqua class if anyone wants to join me there - just post here, and we can get things squared away so that you can come in with no problems!

Hope to see you!

Annette Q. Aquajock

Hi Annette,
That is so nice of you to invite us to your class again. Unfortunatly, I can't make it that night. Again, it was real fun to do your class. Have a great day.
Joanne

Hey Aquajock-

I'm so disappointed...I had to miss your last offering (in August) 'cuz I was out of town and now I have to miss this one, too. I normally never have much of anything going on in the evenings...except for the times you've offered us this great opportunity. Sorry I can't make it, but thanks so much for inviting all of us Minnesotans. I hope at least one of us Cathe-ites can join you, and fill the rest of us in.

Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.