Another Colorado Tragedy to pray about

pjlippert

Cathlete
Good grief!! First the Waldo Canyon fires and now this crazy man who kills a dozen people and injures nearly 40!! This is including a 3 month old baby!! WTF?!?!?! Who the hell brings an infant to a midnight showing of a violent movie?!?!? Can you say priorities?? Also, a 9 y.o. boy was there as well.

It sure seems to me that this series has been and continues to be cursed in so many ways.

Please, let's lift up the victims & their families and let justice be done!!

Pam

I agree with you Pam, Colorado has had a lot of tragedies this summer. Major fires, now this. Prayers for everyone involved and that the rest of the summer may be a time of healing and peace. I am finding exercise, including yoga, very important to me now, to help with the grief and stress.

From Another Colorado Pam

This is such a tragedy. I can't imagine how the community feels. Does anyone know if the 3 month old survived?

This is such a tragedy. I can't imagine how the community feels. Does anyone know if the 3 month old survived?

Yes, Praise God, the 3 month old survived and was released today! Colorado Pam, ITA, can we PLEASE get a break!?

I still can't get my heart, soul & brain around somebody being sooo beyond sick & twisted to do this. I cannot even look at this psycho path's photo on the news.

Hugs & prayers again and again to those impacted by this unbelievable tragedy.

Pam-That is a question I have been asking today-something he has been apparently planning for months, giving much it much thought, to kill people you have no connection with.

What is ITA? Are you going to Fitness on the Rocks tomorrow? My daughters are involved, plus I thought it would be fun to exercise in a class with 500 other people, as generally I exercise alone.

Yes, thanks everyone for your prayers to the families and friends and everyone else effected by this tragedy.

ETA: I wasn't trying to hijack this thread by asking about Fitness on the Rocks, but attending an event with expected 8,000 people, now makes you think of security issues.

Last edited:
very sad and scary thing to happen :( from what I read it sounds like the guy really was just psycho... there was no motive, not out for revenge or anything like that.

it's crazy how he was able to obtain all the weapons without anyone questioning why he bought 4 guns in a short time period and ordered so much ammo, and how it even got through the mail unnoticed like it's an every day thing that goes through the mail. Then he loads all this stuff in his car unnoticed. Guess I'm just thinking how something like this could of been prevented. :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.