Another CC ?

sherryc

Cathlete
I don't have any cardio equipment at home, so I do all of my running outdoors. Which CC would be the best choice, or is there one just for outdoor running?
Thanks
Sherry

Oh boy, now that I'm not sure about because I'm not a runner, but I know that several people use CC outdoors. I'd say 5 or 7 would be good for that, but wait for someone else to chime in. Hopefully Vrinda will see your post. Vrinda will know. Vrinda knows everything. ;) :7

Sherry, I emailed Coach Sean and asked him which volumes he'd recommend for outdoor runners and he confirmed my suggestions. They are awesome workouts!! I did 5 the other day on my elliptical and I nearly flew off the darn thing because I was going so fast! Volume 7 is a fan favorite and the music rocks my world. You can't go wrong with either one of these. ;) }(

>>Vrinda will know. Vrinda
>>knows everything. ;) :7
>
>Agreed. :)
>
>Allison

Ain't it the truth!? She's AWESOME!!

Michele, Allie, You are such sweeties :)

Vrinda actually has never used CC to run outdoors and has much to learn. She would love to be a CC Encyclopedia.

Looks like Michele got us the answer from the source directly. :)

~* Vrinda *~

Thanks so much, Michele, for your help, much appreciated. Looks like I'm ordering today and very much looking forward to the workouts.
Sherry:)

I just got CC last week and I've done 4 twice and vol 7 once. All of my running is out doors. "Luckily" I live near a few hills and I use them for the hill climbs but I also used vol 7 for an interval run without hills and it still kicked me you know where.
I'm loving my CC's. Sean words in my ear have helped me break a plateau in my my running time and distance. I never ran more than 3 miles or 40 minutes before. I want him to make some steady state run CC. He's a wonderful coach.
I still love my Cathe cardios but with summer and family travel, I needed something I could do without having my dvd's, step, weights etc.along and not fall apart exercise wise and mental wise. My exercise helps my brain too.
When Cathe has running sometimes on her rotations I can't just jump in and run once or twice a month. I get the worst shin splints if I do. I always have gotten shin splints easily so I have to work up to my distance and endurance very slowly and keep up the running or it all falls apart.
I have the rest of the CC's coming tomorrow. I know I'll have to get the weight workout one too for times when I don't have a dvd or my weights with me. I bought these instead of a summer dress. Hey. I'll better in my old dress. :)
I'll be back to Cathe step someday but for right now I'm having a ball. As I said before I'm looking forward to doing Cathe's STS with my CC's.
Colleen ( I turn 55 this August and I love the new challenge)

Colleen, I'm so glad you're enjoying your workouts! BTW, I turned 53 last May.

I also plan to use CC with STS. In fact, I use CC with the 4DS. I LOVE Cathe's weight workouts, but I'm not too swift on my feet with her cardio. I spend more time tripping and stumbling around than actually working out :eek: ;) . I've watched the cardio in 4DS several times and it looks like so much fun, but I can't do it and I think it's important that I recognize and accept my limitations. I have all of Cathe's strength training DVD's and between her and Sean, I get a great workout!

>Thanks so much, Michele, for your help, much appreciated.
>Looks like I'm ordering today and very much looking forward to
>the workouts.
>Sherry:)

You're welcome, Sherry! I hope you enjoy them! Let us know how you do. :)

Michelle, I'm going to try the 4DS with CC after the 7th of July. I also want to throw in Drill Max to help shake things up. Aren't we lucky?
I never got to do any sports (I'm pre Title 9), dance or gymnastics when I was a kid. I took my first dance class in collage at the age of 20 and loved it. I took ballet, jazz, African dance and ballroom until I was about 37 and then I discovered the Firm workouts from some dance/acting friends and I've never looked back. I did the Firm through my pregnancy at 43. Workouts help me keep up with my 11 year old son.
I usually never post much but Cardio Coach coupled with Cathe has given me a new high! I don't have the time or money to go to a gym so I do my workouts at home and use the Forums for support (so I don't bore my non work out friends) and then I have more time for other fun stuff.OK. I'll be quite now and go back to lurking like I usually do.
It's a beautiful evening up here in Minneapolis and I'm going to go for a quick bike ride around the lake with my son.
Sherry, I think you'll like Cardio Coach. I'll be surprized if you don't.
Sean's cuing and form reminders are great. I told Sean that I have two world class personal trainers now. Cathe and him.
Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.