Announcing the Grand Opening of Our New On Demand Streaming Video Portal

We already do have Step N Motion 1 on the On Demand site, but we might consider adding some of the older ones, like Mega Step Blast, if the masters are still in good enough shape. Video Masters deteriorate over time, so we will have to see.

Great! Thank you! I would love to do some of the old ones.

I hope I am not misunderstanding all that is being written about streaming. I have pretty much all the dvds I want from Cathe except for two (which I intend to buy eventually). I plan on purchasing everything from her in the future - love Cathe. That said, if I am not interested in using Cathe live for dvd's I currently own - but might be interested in live classes, one on one, and future dvd's/workouts - how much will that cost per month? And, will that be an available option? I've already sat my DH down and given him the "cathe is gonna cost us more per month" talk. Any more info would be helpful - when you have a chance....

thanks! I am excited.

One last question:
Does Cathe Live at $9.97/mth include all future workout dvds too? or must I subscribe for $19.97/mth (early bird price) to get all current dvd's, new/forthcoming dvd's and Cathe live classes and one on one?

And, if I don't take advantage of the $19.97/mth offer, will it increase to $29.95/mth for all current and new/forthcoming dvd's + Cathe live classes and one on one?

I hope I am being clear....

Last edited:
I also have a few questions: Is it possible to see a workout schedule for Cathe Live before we sign up? How many live classes does she teach in a week? I love the idea of Cathe Live:D That's so cool! When will the Grand Opening offer end?

Last edited:
What is included with Cathe Live

One last question:
Does Cathe Live at $9.97/mth include all future workout dvds too? or must I subscribe for $19.97/mth (early bird price) to get all current dvd's, new/forthcoming dvd's and Cathe live classes and one on one?

And, if I don't take advantage of the $19.97/mth offer, will it increase to $29.95/mth for all current and new/forthcoming dvd's + Cathe live classes and one on one?

I hope I am being clear....

Cathe Live only includes non-DVD workouts. To get our current DVD videos and all future DVD productions you need to subscribe to our On Demand channel which will also include Cathe Live for Free if you sign up now.

Cathe One on One will be part of Cathe Live so if you subscribe to Cathe Live you will get the One on One too.

Cathe Live Schedule

I also have a few questions: Is it possible to see a workout schedule for Cathe Live before we sign up? How many live classes does she teach in a week? I love the idea of Cathe Live:D That's so cool! When will the Grand Opening offer end?

We're not going to broadcast all of Cathe's classes as we always have to put our club members interest first, not to mention Cathe teaches a lot of classes.

Our current plans in getting started are to film approximately one group class each week and release one 1 on 1 video each week. This will not always be the case do to Cathe needing some time off occasionally, but if we follow this schedule you will have around 100 workouts in Cathe Live after the first year.

After we launch and see what people like we will make adjustments to our plans, and possibly add some more classes. But for now this is our current plans.

We're not going to broadcast all of Cathe's classes as we always have to put our club members interest first, not to mention Cathe teaches a lot of classes.

Our current plans in getting started are to film approximately one group class each week and release one 1 on 1 video each week. This will not always be the case do to Cathe needing some time off occasionally, but if we follow this schedule you will have around 100 workouts in Cathe Live after the first year.

After we launch and see what people like we will make adjustments to our plans, and possibly add some more classes. But for now this is our current plans.

Thanks! Sounds great:D

Streaming uses a totally separate database, so you have to register as if you were a new customer. Wish we could combine all of the different registrations into one, but that's just not feasible right now.

I registered as a new customer and when I go to log in, it says that my username/password isn't recognized. It says the same thing with this username that I'm using now.

I registered as a new customer and when I go to log in, it says that my username/password isn't recognized. It says the same thing with this username that I'm using now.

After your registered, use the user name sent to you in an email. I used my email address but my user name is shorter than the whole email address. They sent me an email after I registered and paid. Hope this helps.

After your registered, use the user name sent to you in an email. I used my email address but my user name is shorter than the whole email address. They sent me an email after I registered and paid. Hope this helps.

I tried that too, entering my new username and password and it still ended up saying email address not found. I'm going to try it on my moms computer and see if it takes it that way. I have a feeling it might be my computer. :confused:

When does the introductory offer end?

And this is to either SNM or anyone who is tech-savy. Will it be possible to watch these using a Roku 3 device?

I couldn't find this question answered, if so I apologize. Will the downloads continue to be available for new workouts?

Cathe Live on Kindle Fire HD?

Hi SNM Videos,
will Cathe Live ($9.97/month) play on a Kindle Fire HD?
Thanks,
Eva

Will Cathe Live Play on a Kindle Fire HD?

Yes, it should play on a Kindle Fire HD just fine. Any device like this that has a web browser should be able to play our streaming videos.

SNM, I've made a new account and when I enter my username/password it's still saying email account not recognized. What am I supposed to do????

Account registration problem

It's not clear to me if you have signed up and purchased a subscription? It also seems to me that you're entering your email address instead of your username. It's best to email customer service so that we can look at your account. Also, if you successfully signed up you should have received an email with your order# on it which we will need. You can contact customer service at [email protected]

It's not clear to me if you have signed up and purchased a subscription? It also seems to me that you're entering your email address instead of your username. It's best to email customer service so that we can look at your account. Also, if you successfully signed up you should have received an email with your order# on it which we will need. You can contact customer service at [email protected]

I've tried to sign up for a subscription but it won't take my username or my email address. I even tried creating a new account and that didn't work either. I'll email customer service tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.