Announcing the Grand Opening of Our New On Demand Streaming Video Portal

SNM Videos

Administrator
10173543_10152350749217162_7875418846171084050_n.jpg

We've now launched the first of several planned upgrades to our Cathe.com website to make it easier to read on your mobile devices and we have also just launched our new streaming video portal. In just a few more weeks we will launch Cathe Live and some other services as well.

Our site has well over 2 million pages and the global changes we made late last night are bound to have caused numerous functional and design issues that we will need to tweak and fix over the next several weelks. Today, we're focusing on adding links to our navigation menu's and fixing the most critical problems.

We're now Celebrating the Grand Opening of our new "On Demand" streaming service. For a limited time only you can subscribe to our new On Demand workout video site and get access to all 240+ premium Cathe videos and bonus videos for only $19.97 per month. Plus, if you join now you also get free access to our new Cathe Live fitness channel that will be launching shortly ( normally $9.97 per month).

You may watch Cathe On Demand videos on your computer or almost any mobile device. And best of all when you subscribe to Cathe On Demand (*limited time only) not only do you get access to all 240+ workout and bonus videos, but you will also automatically receive access to any new video production we make in the future at no additional charge!

With Cathe On Demand you don’t have to worry about storing or losing Cathe video files on your computer’s hard drive or defective DVDs. Since Cathe On Demand streams video to your computer the files are stored on our cloud site where you can access them whenever you like. You can also access your videos from wherever you travel by simply logging in to your account. This make streaming a great option for when you travel.

Though streaming seems to be the new future for exercise videos there are some drawbacks such as the lack of chapters and the ability to quickly skip to a pecise chapter or time point in the video you would like to go to. Premixes are also not currently offered on our On Demand site, but will be added in the future. It will take many months to add all of the 1000+ premixes from our DVDs to our On Demand site, so please be patient. We plan on starting to add premixes to our On Demand site from our newest videos first and then work backwards to our oldest vides.

Still not convinced? Don’t worry, we don’t lock you in and you may cancel your subscription at any time. To take advcantage of our Grand Opening Special and to subscribe to our new On Demand Service click on the following link: | Subscribe Now |

I tried to purchase but it would not accept my log in. Do I have to create a new account for this, if so, where do I do this? I doesn't accept my email address or username.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will Cathe Live include archived workouts so I can access them at another time other than live? Or do you have to workout at the same live time that cathe is? Just wondering because I workout at 4 am!

I was not able to log in either so I signed in as a new customer using my same info as with Cathe.com. I just assumed this was what I needed to do and the streaming is separate from the .com.

I am also hoping the Cathe Live classes are archived or able to watch on demand also, otherwise, I will never get to do them due to my work schedule!

This all sounds very promising and exciting! I do have a few questions before I purchase:

1) As others have wondered, will the live classes be archived for viewing when it is convenient for me? I also work out at 4am, so this is a significant consideration for me.
2) Is is anticipated that chapter points and FF and reverse functions will become available at some future point? I frequently use these functions on my DVDs.
3) Do you expect to continue producing DVDs? I would want to be able to continue purchasing DVDs in addition to purchasing a subscription.

Thanks very much!

~Juice

This all sounds very promising and exciting! I do have a few questions before I purchase:

1) As others have wondered, will the live classes be archived for viewing when it is convenient for me? I also work out at 4am, so this is a significant consideration for me.
2) Is is anticipated that chapter points and FF and reverse functions will become available at some future point? I frequently use these functions on my DVDs.
3) Do you expect to continue producing DVDs? I would want to be able to continue purchasing DVDs in addition to purchasing a subscription.

Thanks very much!

~Juice

I hope her live classes are available off hours. I don't workout until after 7pm.
I also like DVD because of the music off. It allows me to pick my music and blast it LOL

I was not able to log in either so I signed in as a new customer using my same info as with Cathe.com. I just assumed this was what I needed to do and the streaming is separate from the .com.

I am also hoping the Cathe Live classes are archived or able to watch on demand also, otherwise, I will never get to do them due to my work schedule!

Where were you able to sign in as a new customer? I cannot even find that on there. It only gives me a link to "fogot your password". I've looked everywhere for a link for "new customer registration" and cannot find it. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

Kim

Questions About Streaming and DVDs

Thanks very much!

~Juice

1. Yes, whether we stream a class live or first film and then post the class, you will be able to view the workout whenever you like just like any of our "DVD" workouts.

2. As for chapter points we will have to see where the technology goes and allows in the future. We have some ideas on doing this and we're getting ready to test some of these ideas to see how they work. That's something we will have to get back to you on. If it's possible to do we will certainly do it.

3. Sure, we will keep making DVDs as long and probably longer than most companies will. DVDs are not going to die this year and fitness DVDs will probably last longer than most other type of DVDs because of chaptering and premixes. We're just making sure we don't get left behind by new technology and start preparing for the next 10 years. We don't want to be like Blockbuster Video.

I tried to purchase but it would not accept my log in. Do I have to create a new account for this, if so, where do I do this? I doesn't accept my email address or username.

Streaming uses a totally separate database, so you have to register as if you were a new customer. Wish we could combine all of the different registrations into one, but that's just not feasible right now.

Streaming uses a totally separate database, so you have to register as if you were a new customer. Wish we could combine all of the different registrations into one, but that's just not feasible right now.

Where do I do this at? It doesn't show "new customers" or "register here"?

Where were you able to sign in as a new customer? I cannot even find that on there. It only gives me a link to "fogot your password". I've looked everywhere for a link for "new customer registration" and cannot find it. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

Kim

Once you register you just have to click on the "My Videos" link at the top of the page to see your videos.

To see if you're logged in you have to look at the black bar at the top of the page ( Cathe Video Streaming) on the far right. It will say, "Howdy, "your username" If you don't see this you're not logged in. To log in just click on the "My Accont" link also located near the top of the page and enter your username and password

Once you register you just have to click on the "My Videos" link at the top of the page to see your videos.

To see if you're logged in you have to look at the black bar at the top of the page ( Cathe Video Streaming) on the far right. It will say, "Howdy, "your username" If you don't see this you're not logged in. To log in just click on the "My Accont" link also located near the top of the page and enter your username and password

I followed these steps, and it keeps telling me that my username/password isn't recognized. :eek: Should I create a new account on the forum, and use that username/password?

I followed these steps, and it keeps telling me that my username/password isn't recognized. :eek: Should I create a new account on the forum, and use that username/password?

I'm the same way. I cannot figure out where to register for a new account. I only get the exsisting accounty log in. I stopped asking because I thought I was the only one. So, where do you create a new account on the new website?

I'm the same way. I cannot figure out where to register for a new account. I only get the exsisting accounty log in. I stopped asking because I thought I was the only one. So, where do you create a new account on the new website?

Streaming Membership | Cathe Video Streaming

Click on Sign Up Now
Skip the login as a returning customer. (SNM had already mentioned that you need to register as a new customer.) Fill out the billing info etc.

HTH

I second the pp who said this is all terribly exciting! How great to have so many choices! And, SNM, thanks so much for taking the time to answer all our questions.

-Stephanie

OOP workouts?

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but I was wondering if you would consider adding some of her OOP workouts to the On Demand streaming? I know they are old and things have changed some fitness-wise but I would love to do some of her old workouts for variety. I no longer own a VHS player so I can't play some of the old tapes I have. TIA

Older Workouts

We already do have Step N Motion 1 on the On Demand site, but we might consider adding some of the older ones, like Mega Step Blast, if the masters are still in good enough shape. Video Masters deteriorate over time, so we will have to see.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.