Announcing Maya Nicole

Camille G

Time has flown, but I want to tell everyone about the birth of Maya Nicole on June 14. For those of your on the fall Cathe trip, I was about 6 weeks pregnant.

Maya's due date was June 30, but we were surprised at the doctor on June 14 when she discovered that the baby was in a breech position and was nearly out of amniotic fluid (couldn't turn her around). So I had a C-Section that day.

It has been fun, but I have been BUSY. I complained everyday while I was pregnant, now I miss it - go figure.

Good luck to all the new moms and pregnant ladies.

Camille

Hi Camille,
Congratulations to you! Maya Nicole is a beautiful name. I know what you mean about missing being pregnant. My son is 5 years old now and I still miss being pregnant!
Take care!
Lisa

Congratulations!!!!

How exciting! Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy. I hope you are recovering nicely from the c-section and enjoying every minute with your baby. Welcome to the world Maya Nicole!!

I am now entering my fourth month and I simply fail to understand how you can miss being pregnant! I hope that I start to enjoy it as much as the both of you did!

I'm so happy for you!

Congratulations Camille!

...and WELCOME Maya Nicole!! Camille, I'm so glad you are having fun with your new little miracle! Enjoy every day!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)
"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

Congratulations!

Congrats on your bundle of joy! I'm sure she's keeping you *very* busy! :-jumpy
Your comment about missing pregnancy made me smile. I'm currently 36 weeks pregnant with my first, and as eager as I am to hold this baby, I often think how much I'll miss those private kicks and jabs after the baby is born!
Congratulations again, and lots of hugs to you and little Maya!
--Christine

Congratulations, Camille,

It's funny, but I was just thinking about you and wondering how things were going. I'm happy everything went well and you have a healthy, beautiful girl.

Congratulations!

What wonderful news. I'm thrilled for you. Good thing you had the Dr's appointment that day too.

I know how you feel about missing the pregnancy. I also complained every day that I was pregnant with my two and missed it terribly afterwards. That's why I'm trying to enjoy every single day with this one.

I love the name Maya too :)

Mommy to Zachary, Jillian and.......
[/p]

Littlest one due on February 24, 2002
[/p]

Camille -

I've been watching the boards and almost called you (but got sidetracked by my four-month old). Congratulations - let's do breakfast at the Vienna Inn to celebrate. I miss being pregnant, too, but I think it's because it was MUCH easier than being a mother. Take care and enjoy...

Jackie

Sounds good! I'll need some advice on how to not overdo it after a C-section! I haven't started exercising yet (except for walks) but I plan to start next week. You're probably right about why we miss pregnancy - life will never be the same! Plus, I couldn't relax during my pregnancy - there are so many things to worry about. If I had known I was going to have such a doll, I would have relaxed more!!

Talk to you soon!

Oh how wonderful to hear this Camille! Congratulations to you and your family. I love the name you have given your angel too. It is so pretty. Gosh it seems like I just saw you and here you have had the baby already. Wow, time flies when you're not pregnant ;-)! But I remember missing being pregnant too. Actually, when I think back on it, I still miss it. Its just such an unbelievable and incredible time in your life. I hope you and Maya are now enjoying bonding on the outside as much as you did on the inside. Much love and hugs to your new family. I'm very excited for you. Thank you so much for sharing your special news with us. Take Care, Cathe!

Congratulations Camille, and to your husband ,too!

My , that dr. office visit was probably very scary. I am so glad everything worked out well and you have a nice little healthy bundle of joy.

I guess I am in the minority...After having three, I don't miss being pregnant AT ALL! :)

Joyce

Hi Camille-
Congratulations on your beatiful new girl.. I hope your recovery is going smoothly and you are enjoying your new bundle of joy!
I am glad to hear everything turned out smoothly esp after the complications!

Lynn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.