ANNOUNCEMENT

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-00 AT 11:27AM (EST)</font></center>

Hi Everyone! Due to your popular requests we have decided to offer a new "Success Story" feature to our site. We enjoyed reading your enlightening emails telling us how you find success stories to be very motivating, inspiring, and encouraging. Since success stories seem to energize you with such a positive boost and help to keep you striving towards your health and fitness goals, we are happy to quickly get this feature underway. So we are now asking that you send your special success stories along with any photos that you would like to [email protected]. We will feature one or two success stories each month. We'll post the start date of this new feature just as soon as we start receiving your stories.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
!!!

PS......Although we love to hear how our videos have helped inspire your success, please feel free to include any other videos, programs, books, people, etc. that have contributed to your success
wink.gif
!!

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi!
I cannot wait to start on mine. You are such an inspiration to me Cathe. And what you do for your viewers is the most gratifying thing I've ever experienced. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great!

I love to read those "success stories" in Shape and Fitness magazines! Looking forward to this new feature.
happy.gif

Thanks, Cathe!

Hi All!

I came here specifically this evening to post about my doctor's comments during my exam today -- Now I think I'll just post my story.

Thanks, Cathe and I can't wait to read everyone else's story!
happy.gif

May I make a suggestion?

Today I have been in dialogue with LB or Laura. Her success story is really something and I think everyone would be inspired by it. That's if she would be will to share it. Maybe you already know about it Cathe. Her e-mail address is [email protected] Just a thought, Lora

P.S. Sorry Laura if I seem like I'm pushing you into this.
happy.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.