anna nicole smith's weight loss

2carbs

Has there been any articles on how Anna Nicole lost the weight besides using TrimSpa? She says she lost like 70 pounds in 4 months and she looks great, doesn't look flabby at all like you might think someone would look from losing so quickly. Did she follow any diet and exericse ? Even if she had some surgery to fix the loose skin or whatever you usually can tell because they still have some slight flab afterwards. She looks great, just amazing how she lost the weight like that.

I read that there was speculation she had a tummy tuck and other liposuction, I think that's probably the case. She's always so messed up I can't imagine her having the coordination to workout, which she would've had to have done in order to lose 70lbs in 4 months - even with trimspa.

I've been interested to see what happened myself.

Good point about the coordination. However she manages to get coordinated enough to do photo shoots and commercials.

she reminds me of Ozzie Osbourne. She can hardly pronounce a sentance her brain is so pickled from whatever it is she is taking.

That rack she's carrying has GOT to be giving her terrible upper back pain! i expect her to topple over like a Weeble every moment.

Sorry, she is just such an easy target. Shame on me.

Danna

No Danna, I think you mean "shame on her." She is a disgusting excuse for a human being. I can gaurantee you, that how ever she took off weight, she did it the easiest way. Wouldn't mind having her pocket book though. ;-)

She's gained a lot of weight before and lost it too. It's like a yo-yo thing with her. I don't know how she does it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.