Amy Bento

tygra

Cathlete
Hi All!

I have Amy's ASC, HLX and KBX and love these! For those of you have have these and her other workouts, please advise what other Amy's I "have to have"

TIA!!
Jane

have any of the weight lifting ones?? i recently got APX so i can't comment but from the preview its awesome. a little long it he orginal cut of the workout but its defiently a good one to use for premixes and take full advantages of the chatpering.plus some of the same old time effective moves and some things new.

i have the cardio pumps(hi/lo and step) that i love for short days! get everything in a short workout. i also enjoyed her bootcamp. it was a killer like cathe's but i like the more resistance focus segments.

i preorder the slo-mo and hi-lo dome videos so i can't wait to see them!!

i have HLX just love that one. wish cathe would do some more hi-lo b/c she is just as good at it as step. i think cathe and amy compliment each others styles real well.

kassia

http://www.picturetrail.com/ldy_solana

"And do what thee wilt as long as ye harm none"

http://images.meez.com/user03/06/01/04/060104_10010099873.gif

I like All Pump--it's only 40 minutes or so but hits the major body parts. Great for a day when you really don't have loads of time but want a total body workout. I also second what Kassia said about All Pump Xtreme--I've only done the premixes because it's super-long. I wish she didn't have quite so much equipment changing, but there are some interesting exercises. I think Amy just really likes playing around with different equipment. I also enjoyed her Cardio Pump Step which included a fun step workout and weights, though like All Pump it's not long for all that, so it would be another good one for a day you're in a hurry.

[font face="palatino linotype" font color=purple font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

You might want to check out the new workouts Amy is filming soon. There's ASCII and both a high/low and a heavy weight workout.

Shelbygirl

For the older DVDs, go to deepdiscount.com because they have them for $10 each and free s/h. Great deal since these are shorter workouts and many on collagevideo.com felt in their reiews that these shorter workouts are not worth a $20 price tag.

Clare

I would highly recommend All Pump Extreme. It is a great workout, and she does moves that are different than Cathe's. The only negative is there are a lot of equipment changes, so you might want to preview the workout first to be prepared.

I also have Bootcamp, and I did not think it was as good as her eXtreme series. It would be good for a light day.

HTH!

Colleen

You've got three of her best. After I got the Extreme series I went back and got a lot of her older ones. I love Cardio Pump Step and Cardiop Pump Hi/Lo for days when I want to hit it all in under one hour. These kind of go together so I make sure I do them both in the same week if possible. I also enjoy All Pump for a short total body weight work day. I love the lower body premix (#7, I believe) on HLX. It combines some hi/lo with the lower body work from APX. Have you been able to check out the premixes on HLX? There are three, I believe, that use a lot of footage from APX to make nice circuit workouts. I have preordered her next series. Amy continues to get better and better in my opnion! Enjoy!
Angela:7
P.S. I also have and enjoy Abs & Stretch.

Hiya

I just tried the A team bootcamp on Friday and The Advanced step challenge yesterday. Took me so many replays to get the steps but I have got the hang of it (I think).

I was reading the post and was wondering if I can get the link to Amy's site to order her new series on presale. I did the search on google for her site but didn't see any. There were Amazon, Advanced workout DVD and the NRG fitness forum (which i just registered for and have to wait for an email from their admin before I can post on there).

Thank you so much for your posts and info.

Penny

For those of you that have ordered from Deepdiscount.com have you had any problems, I have heard horror stories about them. I want to place an order for the Amy's that I don't have but I don't want anything to happen to my credit card.

FYI, people who might order. Amy Bento seems to have two separate DVDs, one called All Pump, and a second called All Pump Xtreme. Deep Discount only seems to have All Pump.

>For those of you that have ordered from Deepdiscount.com
>have you had any problems, I have heard horror stories about
>them. I want to place an order for the Amy's that I don't have
>but I don't want anything to happen to my credit card.

I haven't had any problems, but I always use a temporary CC# that I get from my credit card company. I think it is called a virtual card or something. That way if someone did get my info it isn't my CC# and they can't make further charges on it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.