American Idol for tonight

I just read that Queen is performing on the show tonight. It should be interesting to see what kind of attitude they relay.

I really think Kellie is as dumb as a truck, in all honesty. No offense to the girl, but I really think she is lucky that she makes it to the theater on time every day...

I just can't stand guys who are so stuck on themselves, and that is how I see Ace. He knew Simon was dead on about him, so he tried to pull out the charm factor ( yet one more time ) to cover up for the reality of his limits.

Tonight should be interesting, I hope I don't miss it, but I watch Lost at the same time, and I got so engrossed last week I forgot to change the channel at 9:20pm!

I figured out why I love Bucky - his birthday is the same day as my husband & kitty. It's beyond my control : )

>The Queen guys certainly lacked the graciousness of Barry
>Manilow! What a difference! Snooty-patootie!
>
>"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think
>you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark
>Twain ;-)

Didn't seem like they cared for Ace much either in my opinion just by watching the eye contact/body language, but they loved Chris and Paris.

Oops! Bye, bye, Bucky! I guess it should be no surprise, but I really think Ace should have gone first. He'll be next, no doubt. I'm glad Elliot is still with us - I didn't vote for him, but he's such a sweet guy! And he CAN sing, no doubt.

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain ;-)

Love Chris. Funny my 17 year old son was watching and we both really like him. Agree with you Catherine just doesnt excite me. Taylor sings ok but actually agree with what Simon said a few weeks ago that he is like a drunk father at a wedding. I don't know what it is but I just don't like Paris and agree with all of you the dumb thing is getting OLD.

My favorite by far is Chris (he is hot too - which doesn't hurt!). I like Elliot a lot even if he doesn't have the idol look.

Most likely Ace will be next week, then Paris. I'm afraid Kelly will be here awhile longer - she does keep ratings up I'm sure (as long as she doesn't win).

I love Kelly..

I love her country-ness, shes authentic, and by golly I just get tired of folks putting her down cause they don't get her lol

Ace, Chris, I don't care for I don't like rock that much.

I can't stand Paris's voice.

I like Kathayrn, but shes not for me.

I did like Bucky, but he's gone now.

Taylor I do like, but I voted for Kelly.

Elliot, I think he's got talent, but he's not my choice.

Rhonda:7 :7

Chris has been my choice from the beginning, being a "rocker" myself.
lol
I was in Hawaii last week and missed Idol..I was shocked to learn when I came back that Mandisa was voted off last week! She was amazing..a true talent! I don't understand that one!
Janet

ps..lol
I bet if Chris had done "The show must go on" he would have REALLY been amazing! I was a little surprised at his song choice.
Janet

I feel the same way about Elliot, even tho' I didn't vote for him - I would have gotten teary had he been voted off - it tore me up the way he reacted to the family video bits.

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.