Amazing CHEETAHS Wed 11/7

sunnydelite

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I am up early going to tackle 4DS KB and core. Later on this afternoon I am going to do slo mo' legs.

carole- thanks for the tip on this one. I won't go too heavy esp. the first time trying it out. Also, yes i've been to fleet feet but i want to try some new kicks. I guess I could just go back again.

cathy- your assessment of the situation sounds right on! i am glad you are feeling better and not letting it getting the best of you. how was your workout yesterday?

lorie- yes you must add slo mo to your wanted list}(

kristi- good to hear dh is safe and sound:) . you are doing a great job of getting in your workouts!!

Susan- good to see you back. i am glad you enjoyed your trip.

judy- the tournament sounds like fun. ds did awesome!!

christine-no, definitely not going to quit:D

wendi- just had to tell you i also made turkey chilli as you made it sound so delicious. although mine isn't world famous...lol

wendy- i sure hope you are feeling better today and can join me with slo mo!

linda- congratulations again on running such a great HM! i bet it feels really good to see you did even better than you thought...;o)

ttyl....:)

Good morning, cheetah friends!

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/greetingsandsigns/th_humpdaysmiley.gif

which for me is really like a

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/greetingsandsigns/th_fridaysmiley.gif

as it's the last day of the work week. November's a beautiful thing. :7

Holiday card exchange :: is anyone else interested in doing the holiday card exchange? If so, please PM me. Would the rest of you like me to give it a few more days or would you rather I PM everyone with the list before I go on the cruise?

Carole :: thanks for the heads up on Slo-Mo legs…I would have to be careful with that one…I had a chiro appt. yesterday, and one of the adjustments was kinda painful…she hit right on the spot that’s been the source of my pain lately, but I’ll tell ya, I feel soooo much better this morning. There is a definite difference. It isn’t completely gone, but it’s the best it’s felt in a long while! Yay! Now I have to not schlep a too-heavy schoolbag in today and mess it all up.

Lorie :: sounds like you had one of those non-stop days! Interesting that the teachers aren't to know what's going on with her.

Wendy :: tell us more about what you have planned for Baltimore.

Shelly :: *lol* Well, at least a tanned bod and pretty feet. I’m still workin’ on the buff part…LV ’08 would be a blast. Do you have off today?

Christine :: isn’t that funny how you reconnected with your friend Kathy? I’m glad.

Linda :: your post cracked me up…Awesome job on your HM time!! Can’t wait to see the pics.

Wendi :: I’m glad things are better with SO…hope you enjoyed your ½ day off. Sounds like a rarity for you!…Oh, I’m not hatin’ on Posh for wearing the children’s sizes in pants – just the fact that she’s another Hollywood weirdo who starves herself to do it. Enjoy your 5 miler today!

Susan :: No sweat about the personals...we're just happy to see you and hear how you're doing!

Sunny :: Thanks!...It was good...I did a shorter mishmosh blend of 4DS BC & B&T and then the full BC, which I *love.* Enjoy your w/out. I have something similar planned for tonight.

Hi Kristi, Lori, and anyone else I'm inadvertently mising!

This afternoon I have to make a quick stop at Target for a travel iron and sunblock, get packed, and get one last bronzing session in. I'd aiming to do legs, KB, and SCC, but I know it could be a tight squeeze, so I'll be happy w/ whatever I can get in.

Have a GREAT day, ladies!

Edited to add a personal I'd forgotten.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]
[font face="comic sans ms"]When I look at the smiles on all the children's faces, I just know they're about to jab me with something. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/cartoon/homersimpson.gif

sunny-i didin't even think about slo mo. see? i'm terrible at asking for gifts

cathy-the reason we don't want the teachers to know she is being hospitalized for suicidal ideation is that a lot of times, it stigmatizes a student. this is an honor student who does not need to be looked at as EBD (emotional behavioral disorder). the parents and student want to keep it conifdential and i totally understand that.

i am planning on doing ME today. i am DYING to try my new iTread, but i just ran yesterday and did IMAX2 the day before so i really neeed to do some weight work. with it being 34 degrees out, all i really want to do is stay in bed!!!

here's my DF dilemma for today...he still wants to go to vegas but he said we definitely will not be getting married. do i realaly want to go and be thinking that this would have been the weekend? then again, I WANT TO MEET MY CHEETAHS!!! ugh...issues. i hate them.

Hey Lorie! I do understand...I also understand the other viewpoint - that sometimes teachers are kept in the dark when we are actually in a good position to *help* the student if we know what to look for as red flags. I'm a big fan of the team approach, but I am the MS level where it's a little different. Of course, there must be confidentiality. We had a student last year with severe ODD which required hospitalization two separate times. The parents wanted to keep it private, so the team teachers had very little information and didn't know for some quite some time what we were dealing with. It really put us at a disadvantage, and IMO, made it worse for the kid. It's a tough call, though. I think if I were the parent, I would be so terrified after an ideation, that I would want the adults in her life to be aware and be on the lookout.

I say go to LV...meet the cheetahs...have a blast...push the other thoughts out of your mind. BTW, did you two talk about when you will tie the knot?

Edited to correct a typo

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]
[font face="comic sans ms"]When I look at the smiles on all the children's faces, I just know they're about to jab me with something. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/cartoon/homersimpson.gif

Good morning Cheetahville!

Well, my plan for a nice 5 miler this morning is not going to happen. I needed to be out by 5:30 but it's just way too dark still x( ;(. I was so looking forward to it as it's been about a week and a half since I ran last and that was my race. Now I don't know what to do workout wise...maybe I'll do 4DSKB and Legs now and move the run to tomorrow morning when I can head out a little later. Although maybe I'll just move everything back a day and take my rest day today as I feel like I'm dragging a bit right now. Oh, I'm so indecisive right now.

Sunny - Enjoy 4DSKB! I think I might be right there with you in a couple of minutes :D.

Cathy - Oh, you must be so excited!!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back. Enjoy your "Friday" today...you derserve it!

Today's menu, and I'm going to stick to it to the letter. Although, I'm not going to list it as meals as I nibble all day long since I rarely have time to stop and eat an entire mini meal. I grab a couple bites of each thing as I have time through the course of the day...
B - spinach, mushroom, feta egg white omelette
1/2 cup steel cut oats with 1/2 an apple
nat pb on a slice of sprouted flaxseed bread
crudite with FF Greek yogurt
banana
cottage cheese
apple
D - turkey meatloaf, sweet dumpling squash, peas
S - ?

Okay, I've made up my mind. I'm off to do KB and Legs! See you guys tonight.

Lorie - You snuck in there while I was posting. Yeah, it's about 34 degrees here, too. Another reason I'm opting for the indoor workout. I'm such a wuss when it comes to the cold :D. Enjoy ME...that's probably my favorite total body weight work! ITA with Cathy...go to that mini Cheetah GTG. I know you'll have a blast!

Gotta get punching!

HI Wednesday Warriors!

Wendy- Are you really thinking about a marathon? How exciting! And if Shelly does it with ya that would just be so much fun! This girl is askeered but kinda interested. Perhaps I should just think about a half. But I do not want to run alone.

Christine- It is so nice to reconnect with old friends!

Lorie- follow your heart re LV. The troubled teen issue is very tricky. But respecting parents wishes seems like the best choice.

Linda- congrats on doing a HM! Now what?

Carole- What is slo-mo and do you recommend it? Is it like slow and heavy? If I own all of Cathe's weight workouts will it be redundant?... Can we have the recipe to your dinner from last night? I am looking for good vegetarian crock pot recipes. I have a book about them but the recipes in it are too *weird*

Shelly- You are a true Cheetah friend to offer to run WITH Wendy at her pace for a marathon!

Cathy- Your mish-mosh looked great from yesterday. Have a wonderful cruise and wedding celebration this weekend! Relax and enjoy your time off lady!!!!

Hi Wendi and Lori !

Today will be an easy 3 mile run (jog more properly stated) AND 4DS CH & BA

[font color=purple][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.
William Osler

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

Good Morning Gals:)

Just a quick pop in to let you know that I am alive!:) Im at work and my boss is around but I will re read and check in later!!
Lori:)

Morning Cheetah Cubs!:)

Okay girls, don't laugh! I know I am supposed to do Slo-Mo today but I think I want to do Core Syn instead. I must be getting into X mode because I am due to start a rotation next month! I am not deciding anything for certain until it's actually time to work out though so I'll give you the final decision this afternoon!:p

Christine: That's great that you reconnected with your friend at Jimmy's doggy daycare! :)

Kristi: Sorry your DH had such a lousy ride to GA but glad he made it there safely despite the close calls. Joey will give me a hard time about getting up sometimes. It's not that he wants to sleep though. He likes to hang in his crib before he gets up so if he hasn't had that time then he will give me a hard time. I usually do NOT have to wake him up to go anywhere but on the ocassions that I do I feel really bad. :-(

Lorie: I say GO TO VEGAS! I still think you should tell DF to STAY HOME but that's just me. :p

Judy: Yes, I am seriously considering a full marathon. I was thinking of it for 2009 but now Miss Shelly has my wheels turning about Vegas and perhaps that can happen next year since it's not until December. }( My plans are all VERY tentative at this point. Committing to training for a full is BIG and I need to be sure I am READY. I want to do it but the timing may not work out the way I say now. I'll have to see. So will you be considering a half perhaps?? Sorry DS' team didn't win in the division but it's nice to hear that DS did well personally.

Shelly: Hey lady you are makin' me crazy! LOL DC, Vegas...too many options! How will I EVER choose!?!? That is sooooo awesome of you that you would try to make it and run my first mary with me! If you ran WITH me at MY pace you'd probably feel like you were crawling! LOL You are such a doll! :+ Cathy is considering tackling a mary with me as well. It would be like Pinebeach re-lived only ALOT looooonger! LOL

Carole: So how did the Taco soup come out? Sounds delish!:9 Thanks for the warning on Slow Mo legs! I will remember that. Oh, I got my order from hammer nutrition y'day. OMG they sent me as much in free samples as I ordered it seems! Very cool!:)

Susan: Glad you had a nice getaway. DH and I are doing that this weekend so we can unwind from his O/T stint he finished up a couple of weeks ago. We are headed to Baltimore. Should be fun.

Cathy: Now Miss Shelly has the Vegas December 08 Marathon going through my head. She also mentioned DC which she would also join in on if she has enough of a head's and it's at all possible. That's closer for us but OMG Vegas would be soooo cool!}( There is ofcourse our original ideas as well...Disney and a Rock n Roll one. OY...too many choices! LOL

Linda: WTG on your half time! Same thing happened to me. It's great to see that you finished faster then you thought, huh? :) So you are considering a full mary for spring of 2008? YOU GO GIRL!

Wendi: Baltimore is pleasure for sure! }( No worries about the indecisive work out plan. Have you met ME yet!? LMAO!

Sunny: Enjoy your work out today. Not so sure I'll be doing the Slo Mo thing cause I change my mind as much as I change my underwear!:7 Can't wait to hear what you think of legs though!

Cathy: You had suggested a restaraunt in Baltimore at some point. Thanks but we actually have our dinner plans set. We picked 2 restaraunts already! Friday we are doing casual and saturday is fine dining and dressing up. How fun! We get breakfast included in our weekend pkg both mornings. I really am not sure what we'll do down there though we do plan on tippin' back some cabs in the evenings. :9

Lori: Hey girl! Hope you can get back here soon! Tell your boss to get lost!:p

Okay, time to go get ready for work!

BB after lunch girls!

Good morning ladies! This will be a quick post, but I should be able to come back later. I got up late this morning so the kids and I were scrambling to get out of the house. :eek: However, I did get a good night's sleep. :) I even went to bed at 9:30 because I could barely keep my eyes open. No workout for me last night. Sleep was a higher priority.

BBL for personals. WAVES to all my cheetahs pals!

Good morning cheetahs

Sunny...it is the 1st 2 exercises in Slo-mo legs you need to be careful with. I try new shoes all the time it seems, I have run in Adidas & Reeboks mostly, but I always look for a stability shoe online that is cheap!

Cathy...I thought I did PM you for the holiday card exchange?? You can handle the list after your cruise. Glad your back felt good after the adjustment..I need one today! Hope you get all your last minute stuff done and squeeze in a workout.

Lorie..Have fun with ME. Like I have said before, it would be awesome to meet up in LV but I can understand your feelings about the wedding being called off..

Wendi...yuk, funky goat cheese!! Yes, you can come right over for soup!! My back did bug me a bit last night but I get a chiro adjustment today and that should help. Sorry it was too dark for your run this morning. Enjoy KB and legs.

Judy...Slo-mo is a new workout from Amy Bento. No, I don't think it is at all like S&H. Amy does exercises I have never seen before and I have lifted a long time. New exercises are always good for shocking the muscle. I will post the soup recipe.

Wendy..so you are on a P90X kick?...Enjoy Core Syn if you do that. The Taco soup was great!!! That is cool you got lots of samples from Hammer Nutrition. Nice to be able to try some things out.

Shelly...the soup was wonderful and like I told Kristi I have lots of leftovers! I really like Slo-mo...I was not at all trying to match Amy with the legs, but I did tweak out my lower back. It is just the 1st 2 exercises that you need to be very careful with. The rest were fun and I have some DOMS today.

Kristi....the soup was wonderful! Wished you were here as we have lots!! Glad to hear you got in a good nights sleep.

Christine...that is cool you met up with your friend Kathy again...that always feels good...:)

Linda...for Slo-mo legs it is just the 1st 2 exercises you need to be careful with weight amount and form. The rest are just fun and different. I tried a couple of the core...just different too. That was great your HM time was faster than you thought!

Today will be Slo-mo chest & back, abs, and a KB mish-mosh.

Here is the soup recipe for anyone interested:

Vegetable Taco Soup

2 cans Ranch Style Beans
1 can black beans
1 can refried beans
1 can whole kernel corn
1 can cream style corn
2 cans diced tomatoes with chiles
1 small onion, chopped
1 packet taco seasoning
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix (not fat free)
1-2 cups water

Mix all ingredients in your Crockpot. Add as much water as you like to make as soupy as you like. Cook all day on low (6-8 hours). Serve with grated cheese and tortilla chips.

You need a BIG Crockpot for this one. I used Ranch Style Beans with Jalapeños and it gave the soup quite a kick. I did not use water but 1 cup of veggie broth.

Have a great day...:)

Carole- Thank you for the soup recipe. Can you explain what Ranch Style Beans are? I am not familiar with them. The recipe looks very easy to put together. I hope I can convince my family to like all those beans. I am fond of beans but DH is not so much. Sometimes I put them through the blender to *hide* them in a soup!

[font color=purple][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.
William Osler

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

Good morning everyone! I slept like a rock last night... really needed it! I feel recharged this morning:7 Got in GS CT and am now looking forward to yet another trip to the dentist. I had 2 back teeth needing crowns and today will be the second:( Ah well!

Carole- Thanks for sharing the soup recipe! Sounds yummy:9 LV is getting close.... I'm so excited:7 :7 :7

Wendy- Yes, it is hard to choose a marathon when there are so many!
I would think if you're looking for a memorable fun one Las Vegas would be a great choice and it would give you lots of time to prepare. Plus there are probably alot of cheetahs who would like to come also since there is a half marathon as well. If you feel you were not up to doing the full marathon when the time came you do have the option of switching to the half BTW. Anyway, I would be so honored to share the experience with you (and hopefully Cathy as well!) no matter what race you choose. You have lots of time to research and make up your mind!

Judy- What do you think of doing the Las Vegas HM Dec 08? Aw come on... :7 :7

Cathy- I PM'd ya! I can't begin to tell you how much admiration I have for you right now:) A huge TGIF for you now!!

Sunny- Have fun with the KB and Slo Mo... sounds like a fun kind of workout day! Do you think you may be interested in a Las Vegas 08 half marathon? What a terrible enabler I am!

Lorie- Re: the Cathe embrace the challenge T shirt. I bought one at the RT last August and I gotta warn ya. I normally wear a small
(5'6" 125lbs) and I took a large in this shirt... they ran quite small!! Maybe it was just that batch though. Dont know what to advise you re: your LV trip. I would think it would be a good opportunity for you and your DF to reconnect and sort things out.
Plus you would have an incredibly FUN time at the half!! Of course I have my personal motives for encouraging you since I do so want to meet up.... but don't let that be your deciding factor!! There will be other opportunities for cheetah GTGs.

Wendi- Busy busy as always! Your race next Sat sounds like a doozy!
Is this that same troublesome mare? :eek: I think you made a wise option to go with the KB workout and defer the run. I'm a cold weather woosie myself!

Linda- Congrats on your HM again! That's great that you did better than you thought. It can take a while to get the pics up from these races. I hope you'll post the link when they are available!

Christine- That's great that you reconnected with your dog training friend! Was she aware that Tucker had been killed? What's your workout for today?

Time to get movin here! Later today I plan on an hour on the EXT

ShellyC

Alright, boss is gone!:) Took him all morning but he is gone for his lunch so I have an hour:) Im planning to run home within the next hour though and have a little look at my boy. He may be napping though.
For some strange reason last night he woke at 10:30 and started to cry. But then when he was up he was fine.I finally went to bed at 12:30 and let DH deal with the problem. Im sure he would have went back to sleep if we put him in bed with us but after last weeks incident, I don't think DS will be in bed with us anytime soon. DH's job is more flexiable and he can take a couple hour off if he needs to catch up on some z's!

Cathy** How long are you gone for? Is this trip for any particular reason? Anniversary? A really nice b-day present?? hehe

Shelly** A good nights sleep always seems to solve the problem, doesn't it? I will probably get to bed early tonight as well...lets hope!

Lorie** I can see where you are comming from with the trip situation. Me...I would probably be a bi**h about the whole sitation and not go at all! Even though I would truly want to go. Im stubborn like that!

Wendy** Kicked the boss out!:+ Is that what you wanted to hear? We seem to be on pretty good terms considering I called the labour board and all. Probably helped that I didn't use any names.

Sunny** Sounds like you had a good workout planned! Enjoy!

Wendi** I was considering waking at 5 to work out but I just couldn't after DS's little stunt last night! Im hoping to get something done tonight when I get home!

Carole** That recipe sounds yummy! Im definitly going to make it...but Im not sure what kind of beans those are either. Im assuming Kidney beans would go to mush?

Judy** Have a good workout!

Kristi** Hope your having a good day.

Hope I didin't miss anyone. I had to edit a few times and return again. Thought I would remember it all but didn't! hehe

Other then lack of sleep, I had a great start to my day. Hopped on the scale and I was 119.4. The lowest I have been since high school. Prehaps my metobolism is in high gear since having DS?
Ill check back later!

Good morning ladies,
I am jumping in here while I have time. My little one is sick and has been attached at my hip all morning. She has some little tummy bug.

I am going to run 4 miles today and then do 4DS back and chest and abs from ME.

Cathy, OOH you are going on a cruise, how fun! I have never been on one. I am a bit nervous about being out in the middle of the ocean. I know that is crazy, but it scares the heck out of me. Will you work out on the cruise?

Sunnydelite, I really like the KB workout. It is not super hard, but it is fun and the time flies. I did find a hard time getting my heartrate way up on this one though. I have yet to try the leg section. Did you find it tough?

Lorie, that Vegas situation does sound complicated. I was planning on going myself, but the timing is not great for me right now. But, I too would love to meet more cheetahs
;-)

Wendi, you are one healthy cheetahs. You would die if you saw what I ate on a daily basis}( It is funny, I find that taking a rest day usually ends up stressing me out more than If I just worked out. I think it is called being obsessed;-)

Judy, enjoy your run/jog and I will be right there with ya doing chest and back:)

Gidget, Good morning:)

Wendy, yes, it really is necessary for families to get away. Are you taking Joey to Baltimore too?

Carole, that soup look yummy! I love anything with a lot of beans in it. So Slo mo, heh? It looks like I will now be looking into getting that one as well. I actually really think that Amy has some good dvd's out there. I will have to check more of hers out. So what do you think of this 70-80 degree weather? I actually had a tank top on yesterday and flip flops. Gotta love California, except when the earth shakes;-)

Shelly, how are you???? Are you still looking into getting another job? You would be great in the fitness industry. Thanks for comment the other day about me saying that when I say am going to do something and meaning it. That was a very nice thing to say. Hopefully your dental appointment will be a quick one. I hate getting crowns and root canals.

Kristi, have a good day!

Lori, great news about the weight loss. Nothing makes my day more than the scale being friendly. It is just keeping it that way that is hard;-)

Well ladies, I am off to tend to Mariah. HAve a great day!

Cheers!

Susan

I'm BACK!! Oh, I forgot to tell you my workout. It will be another 4 miler after the kids are in bed tonight.

Wendy – Are you seriously considering a marathon? If you pick a marathon, I will try to prepare for one too. It would be fun to do first time marathons together. What fun if we can do a Cheetah GTG!

SunnyD – What is Slo Mo? I’m very behind on new workouts. Great job getting in your workouts.

Carole – Thanks for the recipe. It is very similar to the Taco Soup I make, except mine isn’t vegetarian. Yours sounds very delicious and great leftovers!

Cathy – Good luck getting everything done you would like to do. Does your flight leave tomorrow? Have a great time and congrats to your sister on her wedding!

Lorie – I say leave DF at home and go have a great time with the cheetahs!! ;) LOL On a more serious note though, will he be upset if you spent a good amount of time with the cheetahs instead of him?

Wendi – I hope you enjoyed your workout today. I hate that it is dark earlier and it doesn’t starting getting light until around 7ish. The joys of winter. I can take the cold, but the lack of sunlight is harder to take. Your meals look good.

Christine – Wow it is a small world. That is so great that you were able to see each other again. Will she be working every day that you take Jimmy to doggy daycare?

Wendy – DD is not a morning person at all, like her Daddy. :) She actually tries to pull the covers up over her head to keep me from bothering her. LOL That is so cute that Joey likes his crib time before he officially is ready to get up. It must be like you needing your coffee to get your day started. :)

Shelly – You are a sweetie to offer to run a marathon with Wendy at her pace. What a nice thing to do. Good luck at the dentist. Glad you had a good nights sleep. :)

Lori – Great job on the weight loss. Sorry DS kept you up for a while last night. Have a great day!!

Good Morning Cheetahs –

I was sitting on the sofa, sipping my tea, thinking that today would be a great rest day. It’s foggy and misting, and chilly (bed was SOOO warm and cozy!). Then around 5:45AM I got antsy and ended up doing the Step from SJP and S&H Tri’s and abs. I’ll do Bi’s this afternoon. My glutes are sore from S&H Legs yesterday – those slow lunges!!! So SJP was interesting, but I did it, and even had fun (I do like that step workout – straight forward, little break down – and just go out and do it!). Tonight I’m taking DD14 out for dinner – anywhere she wants to go. We’ll probably end up having Sushi – that’s her favorite.

Sunny – glad to hear you’re not going to quit – but I had no doubts! Enjoy KDS KB and core. I actually like that one.

Cathy – ENJOY THE CRUISE!!!! I am interested in the card exchange – I think I told you that already. Have fun, forget about school and stress, etc. Flirt with the Bahaman men – and just relax!

Lorie – I only asked for Slo Mo because Cathy did before me! :p I say go and enjoy your Cheetah GTG. Why miss out on meeting some wonderful ladies (and they are wonderful) because DF was being an idiot?

Wendi – Sorry to hear about your 5 miler not happening! It’s rainy here, so it’s really dark – I know what you mean! Good job on the menu! Mine is:
B- protein shake, banana, blueberries, flax seed
S- egg whites, pork loin, salsa, onions
L- tomato Basil veggie burger and a salad (no sure what kind yet – haven’t made it)
S – Lean Cuisine pizza (I know – not clean!! But good!)
D – Sushi

Judy - yeah, it is nice to reconnect with people, isn’t it? I’m excited. Sorry Chicago did not turn out the way you had planned (and what it sounds like should have been!).

Lori – Sorry DS kept you awake – life with kids – eh? Mine still keep me awake, but it’s for other reasons now. :p Good for you on the scale! Wow!

Wendy – where in Baltimore are you going? I used to live there – so I’m quite familiar with it. I love Baltimore (and the Inner Harbor especially!). Enjoy and have some crabs!! YUM! They are available in any month with an “R” in it – so it’s NovembeR – you’re all set. (At least a crab cake – oh man, I’m getting hungry!). Enjoy Core Syn!

Kristi –Glad you got some sleep! Enjoy your run tonight! Kathy won’t be working every day I take Jimmy. She’s actually a professional trainer and works there only for specific classes or when clients request her services. She specializes in dogs with behavior problems and aggressive dogs. Fortunately, Jimmy is neither. But I may have her do some work on search training with him to see if he has any aptitude for it. I do miss search.

Carole – Wow – that recipe sounds fabulous! I need to get a crock pot! What KB Mish Mosh are you doing? I’m always looking for good ones!

Shelly – Glad to hear you’re feeling recharged! Look-out world Shelly’s on a roll! :+ Sorry to hear you’re spending that roll at the dentist! No, Kathy was not aware that Tucker had been killed. She was really upset (Tucker stayed with her many times). My workout this week seems to be running back and forth dropping off and picking up things! Between Doggie Day Care and DD14 forgetting her notebook, I’ve been all over San Jose! :p But, the real one was posted above. If I can move tomorrow it will be a minor miracle.

Susan – Oh, poor little Mariah! Hope she’s feeling better! Tummy bugs are never fun. Sounds like you have a good workout planned, though! Enjoy!

Enjoy everyone! Love to my Cheetahs!

Christine** Antsy? At 5:45 in the morning? LOL I know what you mean about a cozy bed. When my alarm went off today, I actually thought that I had it set for 5 (in case I wanted to workout) I was rolling over to change the alarm time for another hour when I realized, I never did set my alarm for workout time:+ I went with my internal clock, thinking, if I want to workout I will wake at 5! lol You can only imagine how sad I was when I realized it was really 6 in the morning and nap time was OVER!! Good job on the workout!

Krist** Yes, enjoy your run. Im really hoping to get out but its not looking good. MY mom is making supper and its a pretty heavy meal. She is so tak'in up with my weightloss that she will probably be watching me eat. If I tell her that Im not eating much so I can run later, she won't beleive me. Instead she will think that Im not eating much so that I can lose more weight...not to mention that she is probably thinking that I don't need to run. UGH! Prehaps she won't notice whats on my plate:)

Susan** Sorry your little one is feeling icky! Hope you don't catch it but I hope you get your workout in.

Well...Im all alone. Boss is gone for the day and I have 2 hours left to go. I must say the day did fly by and I don't find it to bad at all. I thought I was going to hate being here but to tell you the truth its a break from a rat race house!!!

Just a quick hello to the Cheetahs!

I am sorry that I am terrible with personals. I am able to quickly read through everyone's posts at work, but I am not always able to write to everyone and I am sorry about this because everyone is so nice here.

Just wanted to let you that I was thinking of you all.

-Amy :)

Life is short so enjoy and appreciate it! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.