Amazing CHEETAHS Wed 11/7

Hi Ladies.

Quick check-in to say hello and say that Core Syn is DONE! WOOH! Forgot how awesome that work out is!}(

Gotta hit the showers and do some housework and then it's off to BF's house to train!

BBL!:)

Lori - yeah, I'm just nuts. I'm up at 4:30, so if I don't work out, I have a lot of downtime. Usually by the time 5:30 rolls around I'm ready for a workout, but 6, I'm bouncing off walls. (although, there are times when 6 comes around and I'm asleep in the big comfy chair :p) Glad you're enjoying being back in the work force. It does take some adjusting, though!

Amy - stop by any time - we're happy to see you!

Wendy - I love Core Syn, too. I have it in my rotation over the Thanksgiving holidays. Enjoy your training!

I ran home over lunch and did S&H Biceps. I'm officially fried. Of course, the new Ryka's I ordered (the aerobics ones) arrived today, just in time for a rest day tomorrow. Hmm, wonder if I'll get that rest day... I sometimes think our creator is a great jokester and loves to see how we react to his practical jokes like that one...

OK, tanning session & workout of any kind not happening. I’m still in the midst of packing. Just taking a food break now (a not-so-healthy but incredibly tasty Italian hoagie) and will get back to it in just a few. I have to be out of here by 5 am tomorrow, so I’m not sure if I will be able to check in (depends on what time I can get my azz outta bed!) :) Just wanted to stop by once more before I’m vaca-bound.

Wendi :: I will not run in the dark anymore, so I’m with you on that. Hope you enjoyed KB & legs.

Judy :: I do agree you have to respect parents’ wishes. I just know that sometimes the lack of sharing pertinent information has, at times, put teachers, the child, and sometimes other students at risk. Hope you enjoyed your run and weight work!

Wendy :: my Door Gym arrived today!! Yippee!! But I’ll have to fiddle with it when I get back – no time…I am open to any of the choices. Just have to work around my school schedule when I plan…Fells Point is a blast if you’re interested in a pub crawl. Max’s is a favorite spot. Hope you thoroughly enjoy yourselves.

Kristi :: glad you were able to bank some much-needed zzzz’s! Gotta listen to the bod when it talks to ya…Yes, my flight leaves at 8 am in the morning…thank you!

Carole :: yes, you did PM me…I’m not sweatin’ the workout (no pun intended) as I plan to utilize the gym on the ship for two of the four days I’ll be traveling…thanks for posting the recipe – looks great!!

Shelly :: thanks for the PM…:)…so appreciated!…I don’t mind you sharing it w/ your twin…hope you enjoyed your sweatfest on the EXT.

Lori :: I am gone tomorrow through Sunday. Tomorrow and Sunday are mostly travel days, though. The cruise is to the Bahamas, where my sister is getting married for the 2nd time…congrats on the good news at the scale. Send me some of your fit n’ buff vibes, please. :)

Susan :: Sorry about youngest DD’s bug. Hope she’s feeling better soon…I really enjoy being on boats and enjoyed every aspect of the other cruise I went on (which was also in the Caribbean). It’s a great way to vacation, IMO, as there is something for every person in your group and top-of-the-line service and attention…I do plan to work out on Friday and Saturday. Tomorrow I leave at 5 am and will be in transit until 5-6 pm boarding, and Sunday we have to disembark at 7:30 am, so I’m writing off those two days off as losses. I am bringing my purple band, too.

Christine :: enjoy dinner tonight with DD1...and your new kicks, too! Don’tcha just love deliveries? http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_upsdelivery-1.gif

Hi Linda, Jackie, and anyone else I may have missed. I need to get back to packing the suitcase, etc. Just a bit more to do.

Have a GREAT night...if I don't drop in in the morning, I'll talk to you all Sunday night or Monday morning.

BTW, the following folks are part of the card exchange:

Carole
Shelly
Christine
Judy
Wendy
Lorie
Lori
Wendi
Jackie
Linda
Susan
Kristi
Sunny
me

If I've missed anyone or anyone else still wants to be part of it, just PM me and let me know. After I get back, I'll finalize the list and send it out to everyone participating.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]
[font face="comic sans ms"]When I look at the smiles on all the children's faces, I just know they're about to jab me with something. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/cartoon/homersimpson.gif

HAVE FUN CATHE!!!!!! I'll bet you're about ready to bounce out of your skin in excitment! And I'm jealous - true Italian Hoagies are one thing I sooo miss about the East Coast. They don't know how to make them out here. Those, cheesesteaks, crab cakes and those oh so evil but oh so delish - Tandy Cakes. Oh, I'd better stop. I must remember that I'm eating clean this week... :+

*lol*, Christine. Mmm, you named all the good stuff. I could SO go for a Tastykake peanut butter kandy kake right now. Haven't had one of those in YEARS. Oh, and soft pretzels. Don't forget those.

I will say, I only ate HALF the hoagie.

Thanks for the good wishes.
[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]
[font face="comic sans ms"]When I look at the smiles on all the children's faces, I just know they're about to jab me with something. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/cartoon/homersimpson.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.