Alwyn. TT, Kettlebellers, etc Thurs Aug 28

lorajeannec

Cathlete
This morning I didn't hear my alarm for 1 hour and 10 minutes (this has been a problem since my DH moved out). I got up and had time to do Rumble though, as it's my late morning at work. I wore my weighted gloves and really put 150% into it. Kept my HR in the mid to high 150's and only got to do 10 minutes of the heavy bag segment before I had to stop ...ran out of time. Workout was 54" and I burned 519 calories.

I'm not sure when my Internet is getting shut off....as I have to call and find out. I would assume at the end of the month......so I'll be MIA soon.

Have great workouts everyone.

Can't remember if I mentioned that I'm getting a divorce and my DH is being a real jerk...........I'll be without internet soon.

Hey Lora. HUGS to you.

So I started this thread about 20 minutes after Lora did. I never even realized it was hear. I guess I'm a bit blind this morning! LOL

Have a run on tap for this afternoon but may change it to a Cathe cardio at nap time depending on my mood.

Gotta get ready for work now. BBL!

Good morning ladies !

Lora - so sorry to hear but from your posts it sounds like it will free you to live a life you deserve. Promise it will get better and all of a sudden everyone you know will be saying - "you look so happy these days". It sure is a freedom that all the bad parts negate very quickly. Glad to hear you are still working out and hope you will find a way to contact us somehow. Maybe a friend with internet you can access here and there to let us know you are OK?:confused: I will be gone for a few days the end of the month unless the hotel has a free internet for me to use, so if you "disappear" for a while, please know I am thinking of you and worrying too - even though I know you are strong enough to make it through. Are there any ladies here on the forum you make personal contact with that can "fill us in"? If so, can you ask them to let us know? Thanks and take care if I don't "see" you for a while.

Wendy - Have a great day at work and guess we'll see what workout you chose in a bit.

I ended up doing just one KB workout last night - I wish there was music or something - need to rig something up. But the workout was definitely different and went by quickly. Not too sore so I wonder if I was doing something wrong or if only 15 min is not enough? This AM was Leaner Legs - now that seemed like a long 33 min of weights !:eek:

BBL to see what everyone is up to.

Hey Girls.

Fly by to say that I DID manage a work out today, Jacque, but was very close to blowing it off! LOL

I did ITread 32/40 minutes. It's a fast/flat run. Not a single hill in it. My legs were TIRED but I made it through. Hopefully it helped the DOMS a bit.

Off to get dinner ready. Heading out in an hour with my FIL and his SO to take Joey to the boardwalk for the evening!:)

BBL!

Hi Girls!!!!:):):)

Can you beleive I have a little bit of time to myself? It is 10 o'clock after all:confused:

Yesterdays workout was a 15 k run and today I had to run hills:eek: It was my first time and I offically do not like running hills as fast as I can:confused: I was planning on running a steeper hill but there was a guy ( driving a truck) who was waving for me NOT to go in the direction I was going. I have a feeling there may have been a car accident or something, so I had to diverte to another hill.

Lora** So sorry to hear you are going through this:( I have no advice for you but hang tough. I don't know anyone who as been in a divorce and someone hasn't gotten cranky. Hopefully it will all workout and it will be over with in no time~

Jacque** I haven't done LL in a long time and am loooong over due for a good leg workout. I keep putting it off though.

Wendy** I ran lots of hills for you today:rolleyes: 5 in total. Everytime I ran up a hill I was a little faster but I wanted to throw up. I can't beleive that next week I have to do 6 of them!:mad:

I will be checking in in the morning! Chat with you fine ladies then:)

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.