Alwyn, Kettlebells, etc...

irishrose

Cathlete
Good Morning girlies!!

This morning I did Iron Core Way Vol. 2 and got a good workout in. Have you other KB users experienced bruising on the back of your wrists from the snatches? Mine are sore. What the heck am I doing wrong?

Have great workouts everyone!

BBS~

Jen

Hey there ladies !

I am sore from the past couple of days - the legs just didn't want to step this AM but we did make it through LIS on 4DS. Will do shoulders & core after work. Boys have hockey tonight (so I don't have to do dinner) and I AM GOING TO RUN ! There, now I have to right?

Jen - I have only done the Kettlebell Goddess workout once and also found the same thing - not bruised, but wondered how you are supposed to keep the KB from hitting the back of your wrist. Wendy ? ? ? Help us please !:confused:

Hope everyone has a good day - will BBL to see what's happenin'

Hi Girls!

I got in a 2 mile run and CTX chest/biceps/abs today. Had hoped the run could be longer but I didn't have the time since I wanted to get in the weight work. Oh well. There's always tomorrow! :)

Alrighty...gotta go for now but I'll be back!

Hi Girls.

I was getting better at snatches when I finished up my bell rotation but I really have no idea how to explain them to you. :confused: Sorry! Check out Anthony's website www.artofstrength.com. He has tutorial vids on there. Perhaps he has one on the snatch that will help you both.

Jacque: So did ya run tonight??? :)

Jen: So I take it you are likin' the bells? :D

DS had a great first day of school. The teachers had nothing negative to report. They said he did great! YAY! :) Unfortunately the small rest period they give is not enough for him though. I went to my mom's for dinner and he fell asleep on the 30 min car ride there at 4:30pm which in unheard of for him unless he's simply EXHAUSTED and then he just wasn't right all evening. VERY CRANKY. :eek: He is used to a 3 hour nap in the afternoon. I think I will have to put him down for a short nap after school atleast until he adjusts to the new schedule. I don't want to put him down for a longer nap because he's going to bed earlier now and I don't want it to interfere. Kid's schedules will make ya crazy, ey? :confused:

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.