All CTX Videos Available Separately

SNM Videos

Administrator
You can now purchase all of the Cross Train Xpress videos separately. As of today we're accepting orders online or by mail. We hope to start taking phone orders by the end of this week. We will continue to offer the entire seies as a set at a special discounted price.:)

This is totally cool! Problem is, I couldn't think of any I would NOT want!!!!!!! They are all good.

>Have you decided whether or not you will sell the DVD with the weight and ab work? I would really like to have just that section of the series since I own the VHS tapes. It would be so much easier to do the weight section with the DVD.

Have a great day!

Diane Hayes

Hi SNM,
Are you planning on releasing an upper body compilation of the CTX series on VHS also? Please say yes, my husband will never let me get a DVD player and I would love an upper body endurance video to compliment Leaner Legs!

Hi and yes we are! We are currently working on this project right now and will let you know when we have a release date available :).

Cathe - Thanks for the reply - I can't wait! (I always get a little thrill when I see your name on a post - I am pathetically starstruck :)). Have a good one!
Tami

CXT Upper Body Compilation

Oh, I am coming to this party so late!!!

Just wanted to add how excited I was to see this upper body compilation will soon be released. There is no one who does strength tapes like you...so I am extremely anxious to purchase this tape.

Oooooooo :) (leaving to find Visa card)

Donna

RE: CXT Upper Body Compilation

I will be the next one in line to buy that tape. I have been hoping you'd make it available for a very long time. Thanks for being so responsive to your customers.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.