All Compound Exercise Total Body Workout

loneswaneast

Cathlete
I'd love to have a Cathe All Compound Exercises Total Body Workout that lasts for 60 minutes.

I find I burn as many if not more calories with compound exercises than I do with all out Cardio, but get the benefits of strength training, coordination and balance with compound exercises and believe they are categorized as metabolic training for that reason.

I love the metabolic training. I try to alternate metabolic with HIIT and other cardio. Faves: afterburn, LI HIIT, LI Super sets, and XTRAIN everything!

I want to keep this thread going. We have wonderful hiit and heavy weight workouts with Ripped with Hiit. Now PLEASE give us some total body workouts. I'd love more like Muscle Max, Power Hour, Muscle Endurance, High Reps, ets. Alternate between strength, endurance, and metabolic for a complete weight series with choices. But, please make them total body workouts -- not splits!

I wouldn't mind a total body heavy circuit workout. I don't want metabolic weight circuit. My favorite circuit is High Step Challenge and would love to see some more update version with compound moves.

I get more fat/calorie burn from total body workouts. Plus my job has seasons that I can't get in split training.

Total body pure pump as Muscle Max and STS Total.
There is more choice of high rep total in comparison to less than 12reps.

8-10 reps total may be.

I love cathe's "metabolic" workouts like "Flextrain" and would be in workout heaven if cathe released a set of workouts like this, especially with great music similar To that used in xtrain and other recent workouts. Possibly an upper body and lower body workout using lots of compound moves. I would also enjoy continued use of the bands and fire walker loops. And maybe another spin workout added to the set .

I'd love to have a Cathe All Compound Exercises Total Body Workout that lasts for 60 minutes.

I find I burn as many if not more calories with compound exercises than I do with all out Cardio, but get the benefits of strength training, coordination and balance with compound exercises and believe they are categorized as metabolic training for that reason.

I love this idea! I also find compound movement-based workouts (especially longer ones) are terrific for building endurance, too. Strength is important, speed is important, but endurance is also so valuable.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.