Ain't technology grand?

You guys all ROCK!!! Have I told you that before? Thanks for the huge ego boost:)

And the secret of Limecat is that he's uploaded from another site where I host pics;)

Debbie, all you do to put a pic for your avatar is go to the pic you want to use, right click on the URL address and copy it to the avatar section of your profile.

Angie,
Thanks for sharing. What a great looking family. Mexico looks so inviting right now.
Diane Sue

Shelly you look great. Sophie is a cutie as well. I agree with everyone else about where are you going to lose the 10 lbs from.
Diane Sue

Shelley!!! WOW!!! great pics, thanks for sharing girl! Little Miss Sophie is just a doll. And I will say you do look like I might have thought you would..:)..and I agree....the 10 lbs?...you look awesome...:)...Carole

Thanks, Diane. Oh how I wish Andrew was part of the family...!! Maybe I wouldn't have to work so much and could live in California!!

Angie

Yeah, funny what a couple of margaritas and a week with no kids will do!! lol! :7

Andrew Firestone was "The Bachelor" a couple years ago. He "chose" Jen Scheft from Chicago but they broke up and she became "The Bachelorette" just recently....reality TV garbage. He is the grandson of the Firestone Tire Company guy. He now owns a winery in California with his brother and was in town promoting his wine. It was my youngest daughter's birthday and he gave her a kiss on the cheek! She was thrilled for weeks.

Angie

Oh, I see. I don't watch TV, so I never know who these people are. I'm proud to say I've never seen a reality show in my life.:) Thanks for bringing me up to speed!

Shelley -
I agree 100% with everyone else. Where are you hiding those 10lbs?? Under Limecat's helmet?? You and your daughter are both gorgeous. Someday I'm going to have to get on the "picture trail" myself. Maybe this weekend...we're supposed to have torrential rain (we're under a flood watch!). Hmmmm...let's see, digital pics and internet or build an ark? Thanks for sharing, Shelley! Have a great afternoon.

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...Embrace it...Don't fear it." -Cathe Friedrich

Shelley,

You look GREAT!! I would also like to know where you are hiding those 10lbs. I would like to hide some there too! LOL!! I have not done a "picture trail" yet either. I suppose I should. I will have to think about that. Keep up all the great work you are doing, it shows.

Well, thank you everyone, for saying I don't need to lose 10 lbs. But I'm sure you all know how it is. You don't see yourself as everyone else does. So I shall keep trying, but perhaps won't be quite so disheartened should it not come to pass.:)

Shelley - you look awesome! I am humbled by your abs. I kneel before them, singing songs of praise and worship. Okay, I need to snap out of it. Seriously - you look great. :D

Sophie is so beautiful! You must be very proud. :)

I want to see more pictures of Limecat!

Emily - songs of praise and worship??? I think you need to eat something. You're all lightheaded;)

Sophie is amazing and beautiful and sweet and stubborn and kind and I can't even believe how lucky I am to have such a gorgeous little girl:)

Limecat has imposed a media blackout.

Shelley,

You are so YOU!!! And Sophie, what a doll. Her eyes are unbelievably beautiful. Girls are just grand, IMHO :)

Go Shelley! Great abs girl! i'm druling!!!! The 1o lbs are in the helmet ladies! she just forgot to wear it for the photo!

jes:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.