Agility Ladder Ideas?

For fun I just bought an agility ladder. It was very inexpensive and easily available from amazon.
Does anyone have any suggestions for where I might find ideas of moves to do with it? I've seen a couple of youtube videos but would love some suggestions/links you fit Catheletes have found to be motivating and clear. Cathe does some moves in the mat section of S and S Cardio Slam that are well suited to an agility ladder, but I would love to try out some other moves.

I'm just hoping I don't trip on it! It looks a little tricky! Any tips are appreciated!

Great discussion topic Jane ;)

There is not that many video. I know Shaun T offer agility drills in Asylum.
Here below are links from YouTube --- Feel free to browse through them as there are many. You can view and eventually design your own drills.HTH :)

Edited to Ask: @Jane Power-Grimm . Have you tried Drill Max and Bootcamp segment from 4DS?

Last edited:
Thank you so much, Nathalie! I watched these and they are truly excellent (and tough!). Much appreciated.

I will check out my Drill Max and Bootcamp DVDs and see if some of the moves can be used with my agility ladder. Great suggestions!

Thanks again!
Jane

My kids do tons of agility ladder drills with their soccer teams. You might try a youtube search for soccer and ladder drills to see what you come up with. Have fun! I've done some of them with them and it can be tricky, heart-pumping stuff!

My kids do tons of agility ladder drills with their soccer teams. You might try a youtube search for soccer and ladder drills to see what you come up with. Have fun! I've done some of them with them and it can be tricky, heart-pumping stuff!

Yes, agility is a very important skills soccer player need. On a side note, a friend of mine,a professional dancer pointed out agility
help them to become good afro caribbean dancers:p:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.