Afterburn!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!

pjlippert

Cathlete
OMG!! Leave it to our dear Cathe & team to find new and innovative ways to kick our butts!! I've slacked off for a couple of weeks and jumped in with Afterburn today and woa! I am gonna be feelin' it tomorrow! I got most of the way through it but ran out of steam... shoulda had some healthy carbs for breakfast- oops!

I can't wait to try the rest of them! I plan on mixing them up with STS. I'll check the threads for a rotation of LIS & STS.

It hurts sooo good!:eek::eek:

Pam

Um yes...I too could only make it 3/4 of the way through....youch!!! My quads were on F.I.R.E!!! I walked down 10 carpeted steps to put away frozen foods in my freezer and I felt every step coming back up. I hope I can walk tomorrow

Definitely awesome! Amazing how effective cardio in a plank position is! Just a heads up, I'm on my second day of DOMS from it! :/

I don't have Afterburn, but just watched the clip.

Those plank moves, without the discs of course, are what I've been doing with Jillian for quite a while now. I love them too! So effective!

I think this is my favorite DVD of the set so far...it is so hard, but not impossible. It makes me feel better too to hear Cathe say on several occasions that she is stalling to catch her breath - I cracked up during the burpee/push-ups when she said 'Are you kidding?' after letting us know that we are only half way thru....my husband was walking by at that moment and said, "Wow, is she actually tired?".

Karen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.