aesthetic questions and comments

iceejolt

Cathe,

First off love your new workouts. You're an amazing choreographer and fitness expert.

I like the new scenery in the background. It is very calming with the wooded forest and streaks of light filtering in. Also the beige yellow paint color on the wall is also very calming while exercising.

I was wondering why you returned to the over the ear microphone from the old days? Does it allow the gang to hear you call out the instructions better over the music? I don't mind it, but there are certain close up scenes in which the black round mic is distracting when it's kind of high near your cheeks. I would also imagine it's harder to exercise with this apparatus on one side of your face, messing with your balance and vestibular function. Personally, I like the sound quality better with the invisible mic, also it allows me to see your face without this black blob in front of it.

Finally, I like your workout clothes in the new series, the colors, patterns, belt, and wider pant legs, but I really missed seeing you girls in shorts for at least one of the workouts. I think for me, being able to see the musculature of perfectly toned legs is very motivating especially during a lower body workout. When I see that your legs are also shaking and sweat is dripping down the thigh during squats and low-ends, it gets me through the pain. It's also amazing to see that some women really don't have cellulite in their thighs x(

Cecilia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.