Advice needed on Nov LIS rotation

Pedmom

Cathlete
Hi all. I jumped in and committed to doing Cathe's Nov rotation (LIS only). Unfortunately I will be at a conference on Monday and Tuesday, leaving early in the mornng and getting home late at night. I was glad to see that Tuesday is a rest day, but what do I do about Monday? It calls for Athletic Training, which I haven't done yet. I just did Saturday's workout, which includes the upper body split from Tri Sets. I was hoping I could do Athletic Training tomorrow instead of yoga, then have Monday and Tuesday off and be back on track on Wednesday.

But it sounds like AT has some heavy weight work and I just lifted heavy today. Do you guys think I'd be okay if I did AT tomorrow anyway and just used very light weights, or even no weights at all? I really want to stay on track and this is the only thing I can think of.

Any input is appreciated. :)

Maybe do Turbo Barre tomorrow in place of Yoga Relax, then do Athletic Training Wednesday. If you do that, may also want to switch Thur/Fri workouts.

I'm planning to start this rotation on Monday. I'm loving LIS so far!

Lisa

Hi Jill,

I think you'd be fine. The most common weights I used were 5 and 8 pound dumbbells and a 15 lb. dumbbell for the deadlifts. And Cathe even recommended using no weight at all or light weight for some of the moves if it was your first time doing them, particular the deadlift exercise. I say go for it! :)

Lisa, thank you for the input :)

Fit Chick, thanks! I feel better now. I don't want to be too sore doing heavy weights 2 days in a row. Yay! I don't want to get too far off track with the rotation. This is the first time I've ever done someone else's planned rotation and I want to stick with it as long as possible.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.