Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

Adjustable weight lifting Gloves..

Discussion in 'STS Forum' started by RubySue78, Nov 16, 2017.

1. RubySue78 New Member

I have been trying to find a pair of the adjustable weight lifting gloves that Cathe wears in the STS workouts. So Far all I have found are gloves that DO NOT cover the palm of the hand - which is pointless...
    Can anyone help out?

2. gratefuldog Cathlete

I have a pair of the gloves. Mine don't cover the palm either. Regardless, I found them to really be tough to switch out fast enough. Taking out the sandbag is fast, but putting it back in is another story.
    I have since invested in Pace weights. They are magnets in half pound increments. They are super fast to switch out. No need to pause the tape while you fumble around.
    You may want to check them out.
    http://www.paceweights.com/

Nanbo and ~Elsie like this.
  3. Nanbo Cathlete

I love my Pace weights and use them all the time! Great investment! I also have a pair of 1 pound Nike wrist weight wraps that I use all the time, too!

maddiesmum and ~Elsie like this.
  4. RJohnson81 New Member

When I bought my weights, I bought the rubber coated ones and the pace weights are not recommended for them. So I have bought these gloves and can't wait for them to show up to see how I like them and how adjustable they are because the website says that the weights in the back are removable.

http://www.drazathletics.com/about-weighted-agility-gloves.html