addictions...

I'd have to say COFFEE especially a latte made with half and half. Also pizza and mexican food as well!

A chocolate eclair with custard type filling used to be the ultimate for me. I never indulge anymore since these contain almost everything I'm not supposed to eat - wheat, dairy, sugar, chocolate - probably why I loved them so much!:eek:

Non-fat latte's with sugar-free hazelnut syrup
(I live near Seattle, coffee shops are on every block!)

and

ICE CREAM! - chocolate mousse at Baskin & Robbins, Dairy Queen Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzards, and Chocolate Mint at home!

Margie

Okay who started this post....this is sinful, on Cathe's forum no less. Makes me want to run out and eat all these things that others are addicted to just to be sure it's not an addiction for me.

But....since I've read through it......can't help but respond.

What is it about potatoe salad? I just made some today because I had a craving for it which I thought was prego related, but I'm realizing it goes beyond pregnancy. I'm with mogambo when it comes to chocolate...once in a while I eat it, but rarely; and mangos - awesome. I LOVE granola with homemade yogurt (soy) over it.

Briee

I am definitely addicted to my morning coffee, but the one thing I absolutely cannot be trusted to be around is a jar of Nutella. OMG! just give me a spoon and leave me alone! ;)

Cherry Coke and Cappuccino (I make mine at home with Starbucks espresso beans.)

I'm trying to modify my diet so those are the only bad things I take in. (At least the cappuccino has milk, though!)

Coffee is such a tough addiction to break because of the whole social aspect. Along with the fact it just tastes so darned good!

My sister-in-law is allergic to chocolate. I always feel so bad for her, but then again, she is a perfect size 6... :)

another coffee freak here!

I have to have my coffee, with FF French Vanilla creamer & splenda. I use WAY too much of the creamer, and I do account for all the calories. It's way worth it to me though. I love it!

For all of my fellow coffee slaves, I just wanted to make a recommendation. There is a place from Salt Lake City, UT, called The Salt Lake Roasting Company :). They truly have the BEST coffee in the world. It is relatively expensive but way worth it. I've found that it is especially perfect for making espresso, mostly because I'm not good at making regular coffee. I like espresso much more :) Anyway, if you don't live near Salt Lake, you can look them up online at www.roasting.com or call them at 800-748-4887. They have brochures that explain the acidic content of each bean, how it's grown, roasted, etc., so you can pick exactly what you want. I think there are a few coffee shops in Salt Lake that serve only their coffee, and you can tell, because they are crowded until closing time. My BF and I won't use anything else now :)

Sara

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.