Addicted to Sims 3

christosz

Cathlete
I know.. I know... I might be too old for a Sims addiction, but I can't really help it! Anyone else shares this issue? :eek:
Anyone else can't wait to get their hands on The Sims 3??? :eek:

Chris.

must not be sucked in

I am working real hard to not develop anymore media based addictions, you are not helping lol!!!!!

Chris...I was seriously addicted to the first SIMS and I literally had to fight my urge to sit up all night playing it! I found a cheat for it which made it so you didn't have to go to work and had a BAZILLION dollars. It sounded good for awhile, but eventually I got bored. :) I think if I were to get SIMS 3 I would definitely need a laptop though. :)

Raising hand in air and saying "Me Me". I've been addicted to the Sims forever. Can't wait for the Sims 3.

Janie

Chris...I was seriously addicted to the first SIMS and I literally had to fight my urge to sit up all night playing it! I found a cheat for it which made it so you didn't have to go to work and had a BAZILLION dollars. It sounded good for awhile, but eventually I got bored. :) I think if I were to get SIMS 3 I would definitely need a laptop though. :)

Hahahaha!!!! "motherlode" right?
Also, "testingcheatsenabled true" to limit up energy, hunger, fun, cleanliness etc....

Took a break from Sims 3 to post :eek::eek::eek:

It's so much better than Sims 2. You even get to walk around the city and visit anyone!

You also get to make your Sims muscular and athletic - need I say that the first thing I have them do is Max Out their fitness level??? :D:D:D

Chris.

I think the funniest thing I got a charge out of doing to them was putting them in the pool and taking away the diving board! Yes, I was the kid with the magnifying glass at the ant mound. :) I also thought it was hilarious when they died from bad hygiene and the others would come and pay their respects. :) I had forgotten how much fun I did have with them....I see another compulsion around the bend. :)

I think the funniest thing I got a charge out of doing to them was putting them in the pool and taking away the diving board! Yes, I was the kid with the magnifying glass at the ant mound. :) I also thought it was hilarious when they died from bad hygiene and the others would come and pay their respects. :) I had forgotten how much fun I did have with them....I see another compulsion around the bend. :)

I build walls around the sims I don't like and watch them faint, smell and finally die!!! LOLOLOLOL
Then I have the rest of the family smash their graves!!!
No, I don't need therapy, thank you! :D:D:D

Chris

THAT IS HILARIOUS! And, no, I don't think you need therapy! :) Funny thing is my DH who is a video game junkie never did understand the SIM attraction. He used to tell me how is life so entertaining! HA HA

I'm a game junkie too... Silent Hill (all 4 parts) gave me the creeps and it was ridiculous how I jumped in my chair while playing, whenever a zombie or whatever attacked me from the shadows!!! :eek::eek::eek:
I also love adventure games with puzzles and mysteries to solve, places to explore.
But Sims is a totally different thing - I can't help but laugh at the things the developers have thought of putting in the game (such as reactions, character traits etc.)
Did I mention that my mom (now 70 yo) is also addicted to the Sims? She calls me at work to let me know how her Sims are doing!!! :D:D:D

Chris

I would live to try sims 3!! I have Sims 2, but I haven't played it in a very long time! I got that expansion pack to go with it, the sims nightlife, then it got to be too much and i quit lol.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.