Abs

karenmoore

Dear Cathe:

I workout with your tapes 3 to 4 times per week. I have had two children via C-section and after the second one, 11 months ago, my stomach appears to have excess skin. I was able to flatten my stomach after my first c-section, but I can't seem to with this one. Please let me know what I can do to get rid of my lower stomach from having c-sections.

Sincerely,

Karen Moore

Hi Karen,
Not Cathe (sorry) I have the same problem but for different reasons. I've had three "female" surgeries, the last being a total abdominal hysterectomy. Then two years ago I had a lumbar fusion, and yes they went through my abdominal wall (again) for that one. So, suffice it to say, my abdominal area is pretty weak. Unfortunately, the back fusion didn't work. I would like Cathe's input on strengthening my abs as I think it would alleviate some of my back pain. Also need some gentler exercises for strengthening my lower back area. I am a professional orchestral musician who has to sit for hours in rehearsals and the pain gets unbearable at times. You would know the thing I love most hurts me most.

Renee (AKA "Flash")

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.