Abs after C-Section??

RE: Tummy tuck Abs after C-Section??

Damn! Now I want a tummy tuck! :) You look GREAT!

Thanks for sharing!

I have had 2 c-sections. With 2 separate incisions, and of course 2 scars. They are in the pubic area, so it's not that bad. But my lower tummy is covered with stretch marks and pooches, it's like a little flap of overhanging flab. It's hideous, but looks much better when I am at a good weight. I don't let it bother me as much as it used to. These days I am so happy to be alive and well, (corny, I know) that I don't really care about not looking like I am 16 again.

Amy, your photos are great, and I love your wall color, very nice.

Lori

Thanks for sharing! You look so great! Btw love your workout room, hardwood flooring is so inspiring~ ;-)

Thanks so much for your kind words. I do love working out on hardwood. :)

Thanks so much Amy, I am seriously considering having this procedure done - my abs are almost carbon copies of yours were before. I wonder that at age 36, I'm too old to consider doing this.

Cheers
Liz N

No way! I was 36 when I did it. Now I'm 37. My friend did it for her 60th birthday. :D
I was pretty much fine with my uppers, but I hated the bag of loose skin in the lowers. When the injury came, that was the last straw. Since I had to have it fixed anyway, I decided to have it done right.
I'm still working on them- I have high hopes for hardcore plus clean eating.

I just read your old post because I was looking for info on hernias. My c section scar has a bulgy lump over it. The Dr. (OBGYN)said it was normal. However, all of a sudden it seems to be bunchy in one area. So, I am going to the Dr. tomorrow to get it looked at. Anyhow, I don't think I should have this lumpiness/scar tissue. Even if I am the only one who will see it. It makes me feel like I have 2 stomachs!
Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.