? about which step height is best....

Snickers

Hi, Cathe!

I'm not new to exercise-have been doing it for 12 years now, but lately I've been questioning whether or not I'm doing the best type of exercise for my physique.

I'm 34, 5'2" and 130#s. I've lost 34#s since March and REALLY want to lose at least another 10 or 15, however, my inner thighs don't seem to be slimming down as much as I'd like. I do your step aerobic tapes all on an 8" step ie Step, Jump and Pump, Cardio and Weights, Low Max, and Body Max, but I'm wondering if weight lifting is preventing my legs from slimming down. I do put on muscle very easily (I love the way my quads look), but I recently read in a magazine that lighter weight and higher reps are better for slimming down the thighs...is that true? And I'm also thinking that maybe all the stepping is good for my outer thighs and butt, but does it really do much for my inner thighs? I also have your Legs and Glutes tape, can I incorporate that and not worry about making my legs thicker?

I do keep track of my eating, so I don't THINK that's an issue. Any advice you have to give would be very much appreciated!!

Bump...... I have the same problem and am curious to see some replies on this one. I seem to be able to tone up certain areas.. yet when I am standing up and have a pair of shorts on, I can look down at my legs and see a few "waves" on my inner thighs! AND it drives me crazy because my diet is so healthy and clean!~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.