? about Powerstrike Millenium

luvmylabs

Cathlete
I received my milleniums last week from Powerstike, Ilaria.. my millenium 3 is purple on the blank side of the dvd, did she use recordable dvds for this video, I was surprised to see that it was purple, as millenium 4 was not. Should I be worried.., for 27 dollars, I dont think she should be selling recordable dvds

Thank You

Hi. I did order #1 and #2 (only available on VHS). When I got them, one didn't have the tab taken out of the front - therefore, had I not noticed it, I could've taped right over it. I pulled it off right away. Seemed to me, at least on #1 and #2, she was recording herself VHS to VHS.

Thanks Tygra,

I had better go check my Powerstrikes #1 and 2 too? That is something I have not notice, but I immediately noticed the purple dvd for #3.
makes you wonder????:)

Just adding my 2 cents. I have Powerstrike Millennium 3 on VHS, and Powerstrike M4 on DVD. I love the workouts, but I can't help but think that for the price Ilaria charges for her workouts, the quality should be much better. I'm glad her form is soo good, otherwise I'd definitely be feeling ripped off.

Iris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.