? about Ebay

rcook

Cathlete
To those of you who have sold things on Ebay, did you have to put your bank acct. info in for selling? I am uneasy about that..... thanks Rhonda

I just started selling and yes it asked for an account number and I was scared to do it but now I am addicted to selling on e-bay

Hi Rhonda,

I never had any security issues. I originally gave them my regular checking account info. for registration. I then opened another checking account for Ebay and updated my info. All of my paypal transfers and money orders get deposited into that account. I like to seperate Ebay transactions from my regular banking to avoid confusion. I have been buying and selling for over two years and never had any security issues with them...Good luck!!

Aila:)

I have a Q for those of you who are selling on Ebay. I have bought many things off of Ebay and far prefer to use a cc via PayPal. Now, is there an added charge to offer this service to buyers? I have been thinking of making the switch to seller as well but I'm wondering what to expect as far as additional fees that I will have to pay.

Hi,

I accept all forms of paypal payments from the buyer. I do get charged for all transactions, but I like the buyer to have the option to pay with any CC or e-check, debit etc. I have the "premier" account which you have to have in order to accept the CC. Paypal charges 2.75% + .30 per transaction. I think these figures are right..LOL. You can always go check it out at paypal to be sure. Good Luck!!

Aila:)

Ok ladies, thanks, you can be looking for workout dvd's on ebay shortly, by the way, how many listings can you make?, I don't want to have to lump them all together, because I think they would sell better separate..... thanks Rhonda

I sold all of me Cathe videos seperately and did very well. I was able to make most of the money to purchase her 40 pack DVD bundle back in January.

Aila

I was just typing in the info at Ebay they said asked by what means I wanted to pay sellers fee to get started, how much is the sellers fee, could find that anywhere, I don't like surprises..... thanks Rhonda

I am trying to start selling these workout DVD's, but I can't make it past the part where you put in your credit card info, I sign in, I click sell, it tells me I need to update credit card info, then it tells me ok thats done, then I click on sell again, and it takes me back to the part where I have to put in credit card info again, this is getting frustrating x( ....... I want to kick Ebay in the shins.... any advice on what I am doing wrong? ... thanks Rhonda

I emailed them, but that can take up to 3 days it says......

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.