AB DVD Replacement Problem

Just curious - has anyone else had a problem with their replacement DVD? My teen son had trubble with the S&H/Triceps/kickbox planks yesterday. He said it would both stall and jump. I asked him to check the rest cuz I don't have time and he said it would kill him to do all those workouts in a row, hehe.

Our DVD player is fine with everything else, so I'm curious if it's just my individual CD. Thanks!

I've noticed problems with my Cathe DVDs too. Most of the time it just hangs up or jumps, but I can forward to the next section and then it's fine. However, one of the DVDs (I think it's the PS) will actually kill my DVD player -- I have to turn the power off and on and restart it.

I think my problem is different than yours, though. It's specific to my SONY DVD player, our other one (an APEX player) doesn't have the same problem.

I have had problems with all my Cathe DVDs stalling. Another problem I had was with those cases they come in -- I completely cracked my Cardio Kicks/Circuit Max DVD and had to buy a new one because of those center things in the case.

I took all my DVDs out and now keep them in a CD holder. I can't afford to replace my investments!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.