A request…..

aqua girl

Cathlete
I would love to see an express CatheLive Full Body utilizing your new weight plates (some could show dumbbell options as well). The plates are great and there are so many full body options that the plates work great and makes it interesting, different & fun. Just to mention a few…..bent rows, 1 arm rows, chest press, chest squeezes, overhead press & extensions, squats, deadlifts upright rows, pullovers and so forth. And of course, some of the fun, new ab exercises in STS 2. hope you will consider…. I think it would be fun

I would love to see an express CatheLive Full Body utilizing your new weight plates (some could show dumbbell options as well). The plates are great and there are so many full body options that the plates work great and makes it interesting, different & fun. Just to mention a few…..bent rows, 1 arm rows, chest press, chest squeezes, overhead press & extensions, squats, deadlifts upright rows, pullovers and so forth. And of course, some of the fun, new ab exercises in STS 2. hope you will consider…. I think it would be fun
Still hoping for an express CatheLive full body endurance workout with weight plates!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.