a question on shape

G

gabrielle

hey! its me again. well, next month ( around April 20) i will be heading down to florida for spring break. this means i need a bathing suit (ahhhhhh!) i have been doing ps for about 2 months now, its fabulous, and some cardio. I dont really have a problem with my weight ( 5'7 130-135lb) but i do have a problem with my shape. Im a litle wider through the hips than at my shoulders and was wondering if there are any more excersizes i could do to myslef larger on top besides the ps series? or maybe should i do more of chest shoulders and triceps?? if you have any suggestions, they would be wonderfull! tahnks cathe, keep up the great work! say hi to eric and dad for me- gabrielle
p.s. any new news on the kickboking video?

Don't be silly!

Gabe, you are beautiful!
You look great in a bathing suit too!
Stick with Cathe's PS series and try to
gradually increase your weight.
Your sister,
Jessica

Susan P, you are too funny!!

I always can count getting a chuckle out of your posts!

Love,
The Amazon
happy.gif

Hi Gabrielle!

To broaden the appearance of the upper body, focus more on shoulder work(to get that nicely rounded shoulder top)and back work, especially lat work, (to broaden the width of the upper outer back).

To really work these areas hard, you may want to try just working shoulders on the one day and back a few days later. On each of these workout days, simply select 4 exercises for that body part, and do 3 sets of 8 to 10 reps (per exercise) lifting the heaviest weight that you can safely handle with good form.

Have fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.