A note to Cathe

khuynh

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I have been doing your videos for about three years. I started out with the Firm videos and then an Internet friend of mine introduced me to your videos.

Last year in February, my life went haywire. I had to get my sister and her kids out of a physically abusive marriage (he’s serving a sentence for attempted murder). I filed for divorce. My kids got into an automobile accident that produced injuries (totaled the car). My job doubled in work and needless to say that I fell off the fitness wagon. There was so much stress during that time.

I worked out for four years consistently 1999-2003. I loved the shape I was in. But this note is not to complain and / or have a pity party for me … that is something I don’t need.

I am finally to a point that I’m ready to start back up again. Matter of fact, I have been making the necessary modifications to my routine over the last month to prepare for this. Making up my mind that this is hard work but very much so worth it.

Last night, my sister came over because she is considering getting into shape as well. We both watched LL and IMAX. IMAX was my #1 favorite of all times. After completing IMAX, I always felt like wonder woman … a wonder woman who could barely walk, but a wonder woman none the less.

She thought I was an absolute nut to do IMAX. She upgraded her thoughts of me to psycho when she found out it was my #1 favorite.

I told her that you were my fitness idol – which isn’t one of those sappy stupid statements (Good Lord, that word just sounds funny … idol). I have been visiting your site through this last month just reading and getting ready.

I just wanted to say that for my first personal goal of “phase two physical fitness journey” is to get back into shape to where I can do IMAX.

I just wanted to stop by and tell you how much your product and your consistent approach to fitness has influenced my decisions about fitness. Just tired of being a couch spud. I cannot wait to whine with my head held high and blaming you for all of my self inflicted muscle aches and my better health.

Thank you. :)

Keta, I'm so glad to hear from you.
I've really wondered how you have been doing.

I hope you can post here and at KBt, now Go For Fit more, cause you have been an inspiration to me and so many others.

Thanks for posting!

Hi Keta! I saw your screen name and thought to myself, Wow...Keta is back! Great to see you here. You sure have been thru a lot but great to hear your positive attitude. Good Luck as you venture back onto the road of fitness. IMax is an excellent goal. Have fun and again, great to see you back!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Thank you everyone! You all are so kind. It seems like it's been an eternity since I've stopped working out. And thankfully, I'm starting to whine again ... just a tad sore. But after I'm done whining about it, IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keta. :D

Keta,
Wow! Good for you. I think you'll be fine. IMAX is tough, but you're tougher. You have proof. Good luck to you. We're all thinking about you and your goals.
Amy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.