A nice combo

CAgostini

Cathlete
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to pass this on, especially to those who like Freestyle training. I did a fun combo today:

Low Max Warm-up
Low Max Blasts Only Premix
KM Leg conditioning drills
KM stretch

This was a sweat fest for me. What I really enjoyed was this:

--->About 1 hr. long.
--->It qualifies as Freestyle training
--->You exhaust the big muscles with Low Max, so by the time you get to leg conditioning drills, you're using your core alot to balance.
--->The KM stretch at the end feels really good!

The only thing I added was a one minute rest between each blast. I wasn't focusing on the cardio aspect as much as the leg toning benefits, so I wanted the rest. Also, the blasts don't transition smoothly from one to another, so the rest allowed me to march in place or whatever for a smoother transition.

Hope you guys get an opportunity to try it. You might like it.:)

Cathy

I like the looks of this, Cathy. Thanks for the suggestion! I'm sure you'll be feeling it in your legs tomorrow (if not sooner!).

Sandra

Cathy,
That sounds great!! After I finish the Endurance Rotation, I am going to start P90X with freestyle. I will definitely keep this idea handy and use it!! Thanks!

Cathy,

I tried this combo tonight - I did the LOW MAX WU and the blasts only, then did the KM leg conditioning drills (with Billy Blanks bands), then I did Legs & Glutes ( all of it) - it was a really good workout.

I like to mix things up, but normally on the same DVD's - if you have anymore like that let us know.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.